68

Tomorrow, I get married.

Just thinking about it makes me fucking sick to my stomach but the alcohol also influces that feeling.

"What's this blue one?" I ask, drunk out of my mind. Everyhting is fucking spinning, I feel as light as a bee and all my worries are lifted.

"Fucking good, is what it is" Liam says and takes another shot of the blue stuff. I shrug and take a shot. It's sweet, which I didn't expect. I mean of course it still has that alcohol taste to it but it's still sweet.

"Harry try this one, it tastes like, great." I say and shakily lift my hand with the shot glass up- to his lips. I help him take the shot and I watch his reaction. He nods. "Your pupils are huge." I stare in awe. It's so weird how bodies do that.

"They are." He responsds.

I get no time to think until he lifts me up to the dance floor. It's a quick song but Harry and I dance slow. We bear hug and sway and he's so fuzzy and warm.

Harry takes us off the stage, people are pushing and nudges from side to side. Harry stops us and steals bright red heart glasses from a bald head.

He puts them on. "Holy shit Haze, is that a karaoke bar?" He asks and leads me towards and empty stage.

He sings along to the song that's on right now, the mic amplifying his voice. His voice is like butter, he's really genuinely talented.

The song finishes and people start shouting for him to leave the stage. Someone tries to take the mic but y moves his hand away. "Hey, that's mine..." Harry frowns.

"I'm going to need you to leave."

"If our friends all pass away, it's okay," He sings what ever song that is. "Maybe we can find a place to feel good."

"Sir-"

"And we can treat people with kindne-"

He gets cut off buy a person in a weird black suit dragging him out the of the buliding.

Then me.

"What the fuck was that song?" Louis scruffs Harry's hair and Harry brushes it back in place with a smile on his face.

Niall is making sure I don't trip and Liam is playing with a spider he found. "Just made it off the top of my head." Harry responds to Louis

We end up stumbling into another club. The music is loud which Harry never really likes but I think he's too drunk to care.

Instead of getting drinks this time, we all jump straight into the crowd. I have no idea what's playing but it's making my head ring.

"Hey," I hear someone say. I turn around and it's this old man. His face looks melted in a way. "You want to dance?" He asks me.

I smile ignoring how weird the guy is. "I'm engaged." I smile, showing him my ring.

He grits his teeth. "You wanna be single for one night?"

"No, she doesn't. Back off." Harry stands in front of me and I hold his hand, feeling myself become unsteady.

"It was just a funny joke." The man chuckles and Harry deadpans him.

"Not funny haha, funny weird mate, get the fuck out of here." Harry turn to me and sloppily giggles before leading me up the stairs to the balcony thing.

He let's go of my hand, it's slightly in front of me and he leans his arm on the railing and hops over. "Harry!" I shout and lean over the railing.

He's giggling on the floor.