45

The sound of the sea crashing against the golden crushed rocks makes my body content and calm.

I take off my heels and run onto the beach, the sun just begins to rise. It's plum and rosey and I feel like I'm in a book or a movie. It feels completely fictional.

I hear Harry catch up and then I feel his hands curl around my waist. He doesn't say anything before moving his hands to the bow on my dress, undressing me. The feeling of goosebumps fills my body and ache arises from my thighs.

He also takes off his clothes until he's in just his pants and the sight makes me stare in awe. How did I end up with an Angel like Harry?

He walks in front of me and he takes my hand and pulls me towards the sea. Although I think it's going to be like ice, I can't help but be excited. "Will it be cold?" I ask, him picking up the pace.

My body feels intoxicated more than a few glasses would do to me. Harry completely ignores me and takes off his shoes and throws them at me. "Hey!"

I throw my one of my heels at him, really hoping it doesn't hurt him; he smiles and laughs, it's the best thing I could ever see.

He throws the bandana that as in his hair at me and I grab my other shoe and chase him, laughing as much as me.

This is how I want to spend my birthday. I'm so fucking happy right now. My stomach feels like it's floating, I feel like I'm floating, my whole entire world of doubts and worries have been faded and it's just bliss.

I yelp at the feel of the sea touching my toes but I dont stop, harry is already waist deep.

As soon as I'm neck deep he takes my waist and makes me hold myself to him. He holds me and kisses me deeply, the kiss enlightens me. I feel on top of the fucking world and more.

One wave crashes over us, sending our heads underneath but I can't even panic, I'm too happy. I smile and the water over takes me and Harry helps me back up kissing me even more. I'm not drunk, I know I'm not. But I feel it.

I study his perfect features, how his hair goes down past his shoulders when wet and how his lips are so pink. His cheek bones are so gorgeous and his eyes are my fucking favourite. They're full of emeralds and sage and trees and life and I love it. I'm sure that even his eyes photosynthesise.

"You're pretty" I whisper, loud enough to hear it.

"What?" He whispers, placing three kisses on my nose.

"You're pretty" I whisper, wraping my hands around his neck to engulf myself with his kisses.

His cheeks go pink from my words. "Say it agian."

"You're so pretty."

He gurts and pushes himself against me even more than I am, but not in a forceful way. He then kisses me so lightly and smiles. "Again."

"You're so pretty, Angel."

At this point, hs cheeks are bright red. His hold me up so I'm higher than him and he kisses me so deeply. It feels so meaningful and slow. "I don't know what the fuck you did to me, baby." He smiles, kisses me only three more times.

I smile, my cheeks pink like his and I hug him.

The hug lasts a while. The hug is warm, it makes me so warm in this ice bath.

"Fuck, Haze." He says, seeming frustrated in himself.

"Be my girlfriend, Hazel." He says and my stomach fucking goes through the roof. My heart misses too many beats and my body feels weak.

Girlfriend.

Harry's girlfrind.

"Yeah, girlfriend." He assures himself. "No fuck it, be my wife, darling."

I'm so fucking surprised I'm not dead.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. Tears well my eyes and his eys are sparkling like the waves and the sky is pink. It all is so perfect.

"Sorry." He mutters and he smiles so brightly. "Hazel Woods, be my girlfrend."

I climb him even more and kiss his forehead.

If it's him, no one else can.

He's the one I want.

"I liked the second option better." I smile and his eyes start to well up too. It's so fascinating to watch his eyes change. His irises go black with little green but he's so gorgeous. It looks like he's full of lust.

"Are..." Kiss. "You..." Kiss. "Sure?" Kiss.

I smile and kiss him back the same amount and nod.

I feel like this is the happiest day of my fucking life. I feel complete. I feel at home. I feel loved and happy even if this isn't love.

I feel like I'm home.

"So sure." I smile and kiss him once more for good luck.

He smiles and hugs me for only a short period of time.

I love this all.

"Hazel Ora Woods, would you like to marry me?" He ask.

I feel a tear fall into the calm water, the coldness is completely ignored.

His fiancé.

I'll be his.

I'm his.

"Harry Styles, I want to marry you."

He smiles so brightly, I'm matching him. He holds my jaw both sides and pulls me into a kiss.

I'm the happiest I've ever been.

"I don't have a ring so I'll give you my smallest, favourite one for now." He smiles and struggles to take off the rose one.

He slips it on to my rings and I cant help but a squeal escape my lips.

We're getting married.

"Keep it, love. But I'll get you one you want." He smiles and I pull hum into another kiss. "Happy birthday, honey." He smiles into my kiss.

I back out so our noses are pushing against each other's. I stare into his perfect eyes and if I could, I'd kiss them. I chuckle out of bewilderment and exhale.

"I'm yours." I whisper and hold his cheeks.

Harry so vulnerable yet happy kisses me back.

"Forever, my darling."