23

I feel Hazel's soft breath on my chest- it isn't too slow or fast, its calming and cool. My hand it still in her pants and she hasn't moved much since we fell asleep last night. She was drunk last night. So drunk. I wonder if when she wakes, she'll regret everything. Fuck she'll be mad at me if she does regret it. I slide my hand out and it continues to stagger in the air like last time.

"You're heart is beating fast again." I hear her voice. I look down and her eyes are slowly creaking open. Once her eyes are open, she looks up at me. Her eyelashes are so long and dark.

I look at her brown eyes then down to her plum lips and realise shes probably waiting for me to speak. "Figured you would have a hangover. I didn't want to wake you though" I say and she nods and rests her head again.

"Do you know," She begins. Her chin now rests on my chest and she looks up at me again. "You have good morning hair?" My stomach feels like the fresh taste of gin and I feel my cheeks burn. Fuck Harry, stop it.

Let Emotions be emotions, H.

"You should grow it out." She says and I chuckle a little. I'm not used to chuckling although that sounds weird. I've always kept in any type of feeling so chucking has never been a thing I've really let out. "I'm serious. It'll suit you." She rolls over and her hands reach for my shoulder blades as she pulls herself up. I grab her hips to help her up so she's straddling me. "You'd look more intimidating."

She then looks down and sees that she's wearing nothing. "Oh... Harry. We didn't-"

"We didn't fuck." I say and she nods a few time.

"Good."

Her hands reach up to my hair and her fingers weave through it. I look down at her lips as she talks. I think I'd kiss her even with morning breath. "Long hair would definitely look good on you, Harry." Her hands then run down to my neck.

"Long hair. I'll keep it in mind." I smile but the look at her lips again. Her lips are so... perfect. I don't think that's the right word. I've kissed them before and the feel good too. Like a puzzle piece against mine. But they look good too. They're not too big or small, and the shape and colour is nice too. With hookups, I don't really notice them. Or anything. But with Hazel every part of her I have to study. Hazel isn't a hook up but you get my point.

"What do you remember from yesterday?" I ask, looking back up at her eyes.

"Um. I remember you was fighting someone... then we got in your car and you said that this is Niall's." She looks down to think deeper. "You said I'm safe."

I nod and look down to her lips again. "You keep looking at my lips, Harry." She says and my eyes jump to her eyes. We look at each other for a moment and she then looks at my lips. She looks back up at my eyes for a brief moment before I feel her lips lightly brush against my ear. "Kiss me, Harry."

Once she backs out my head goes straight to hers and my tongue starts to invade her pretty mouth. After only seconds, she backs out. Shit, Harry, what did you do this time? "That's not what I remember seeing in romcoms."

"You watch romcoms?"

"Doesn't everybody?"

She readjusts so my hands are on her love handles and she puts her hair into a simple high ponytail. "I think it goes a little like this." She says and lifts my chin with her index finger. Slowly her head tilts to the right and gravitates towards mine. Don't fuck this up, H. Her lips brush against mine three times before out lips fully connect and my heart feels like it's lit up.

Her lips feel like they're melted onto mine and they're soft like a cushion. Both of her hands are light placed on my neck as she deepens the kiss. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and I'm assuming she doesn't either but she watches romcoms- she obviously has an idea.