66

LOUIS POV

"Personally, I think this one is the one." Marcello says, holding up a dress for Hazel to wear. The dress is white and it's puffy. hazel told me on the way here that she wanted a dress that is light so I don't think she'll want the puffy one.

Hazel takes it into the changing rooms and the red curtains shut. It's just me and her today, Harry is with the others picking a suit, I'm sure it'll have something that is very Harry about it. Me and theboys have organised a ribbon, one white the other black, for it to be in Hazel's hair accessory and Harry's tie.

The curtain opens and Hazel lifts the dress to step into the pedestal. "Oi oi!" I say, my arms are slouched on the back of the chair.

Hazel does look stunning in it but I can tell by her face that she's not into it.

Hazel has become a little sister to me, if I'm honest. I hope I can say that for all the boys but Hazel has really close place in my heart. I'm fucking glad I warmed up to her.

"I just need it to lighter, less big." She says to Marcello. He's got dorky glasses that seem to fit him well so I'll give it to him. "Like maybe a fit dress with a thin overlay thing to add something to it.

"You could buy an overlay and a smaller dress separately." He says

"Please." She smiles and Marcello rushes off. "I hope Harry likes the dress." She says and nervously smiles.

"It's not up to him love, wear what ever you fucking want." I smile to her and Marcello comes back from the back of the store.

"Right," He begins. "I have this small dress," He shows a bare back dress that has almost a corset front. The dress looks long to the floor with a large slit down the leg I'm presuming. "And this cover." He says and takes the clothes and wales into the cutains.

I wait again, I wish I could have a cigarette in here. I'm not sure Harry smoke anymore so I have nothing to smoke here.

The curtains open and I'll tell you now, I can't believe my jaw isn't on the floor. Hazel is so naturally pretty and the dress really fucking suits her.

 Hazel is so naturally pretty and the dress really fucking suits her

Hazel has a smile on her face. Her eyes are sparkling and her smile looks painfully joyful. "How much is this?" She asks Marcello.

"Don't worry Haze, I'm covering it." She looks and me and frowns and I smile and nod. She deserves this day. "And the accessory, Marcello?" I ask him and he scurries away again.

He comes back with a white ribbon and Hazel smiles even more.

"We'll take it."

NIALL POV

"Hazel is gonna fucking hate the frills, I'm telling you." I say. All I get from the bastard is a frown.

"But I like them

"But I like them." He says and looks towards the mirror, adjust things. "It's different." He pulls down his blazer and adjusts the black ribbon, giving a toothy smile to himself.

Wait, I can't believe I just said that.

"You smile?" I ask and he turns around unamused.

"Just because I moved out here doesn't mean I can't kill you."

"No, take that back, or I'll tell Hazel. You know Hazel agreed to do this to be innocent people again."

"Okay, yeah sorry." He says timidly but I smile not forgiving him just to be a dick.

"Hm, I don't forgive you."

"Niall, c'mon man." I don't say anything so he huffs. "I'm sorry, alright?"

"Fine." I groan.

Harry smiles and looks at this lady. She's tall and has dark hair with really big tits and ass. "We'll take this one."