67

HAZEL POV

I'm carrying my wedding dress in a bag. I'm 19 and I'm already going to get married. I think it's crazy but I love it.

I struggle to get the door open but when I do I'm met with a letter on the floor. I put down the two bags I'm holding, the other bag beings Liam's suit. I crouch down and pick the paper up so I can read the letter.

It's a leaflet to be a heart donor.

Hearts.

I don't have a good history with hearts but I could make that bad history something good when I pass away. I'm not sure why we're getting it now, because we're only starting adulthood but I suppose it's a thing that you can always think about.

Unsure, I put it under the fruit bowl we use as the key holder before picking the bags up again to walk in my home.

I smile at the sight of Liam playing with Tee. He's got one of the many toys Harry bought and is dancing it around, Tee trying to get hold of it.

I pass them to get to the kitchen and I place down both bags. "I have your suit. It looks like your size but we can always go back." I break the silence.

He gets off the ground and comes over to the island where the bags are. I look in the fridge for food as Liam checks the bags. "Fancy, Haze." He says, I'm assuming my dress. "Thanks. Where's Lou?" He asks.

"I told you not to call me Lou you knob." Louis runs in the house but pauses just to pet Tee before running again.

We watch him leave for the conservatory. "Are the rest of the boys back yet?" I ask Liam, closing the fridge.

"Oh my god, Harry!" I scream as he grabs my wrists. I'm surprised my heart didn't jump out of my fucking chest. Harry's hands moves to my waist as he spins me around to face him. Although I just went through the five stages of grief, I smile.

He plants a kiss on my lips and inhales all my air. Harry has basically tried to kill me twice already. "Come in the pool with me." He smiles and before I respond, I'm already walking through to conservatory.

He doesn't let me get undressed and he just runs in the pool, dunking me under too.

I really like our garden. It's like a small flower field. It's full of bright flowers and tall grass, it makes me grateful to not have hayfever. It's always glowing and there's a tree in the corner that covers some of the garden from the sun. Theres a small path leading to the pool. The outside on the pool has a weird pattern on the stone plates.

I don't spend enough time in the garden but after the wedding, I'll have the rest of my life to do that.

The first thing Harry does once we crash into the pool is that he holds me up and wraps my legs around his hips. He's got the biggest grin on his face that I cant believe was a rare thing to catch. I hold his soaked hair and plant a kiss on his forehead and he brings me into a hug.

"I thought you didn't do hugs." I smile and he clicks his teeth.

"I do your hugs so it's fine." He squeezes the air out of me, I can't believe my body was able to respire in the tight hug. When he backs out of the hug, he floats us to a different area of the pool. "So, I was thinking we could let the boys plan the cake." He purposes.

I honestly think it's a great idea. It's something that we'll remember. I want that. "I think it's a good idea." I respond and nod, kissing him again. Honestly, I don't really want the wedding to be the most serious things in the world. If it's so serious that it doesn't really show your love as it's more cookie cutter than anything.

"We're finally getting to swim in the pool." I smile and brush my fingers through his hair.

"Of course." He smiles and presses a long kiss. "The only problem is that your clothes are going see-through." he says between the kiss. After, I look down at my chest, so does he. He's right.

"Well your shirt is see-through too." I smile and kiss all over his face. I feel like I'm not feeling him enough. I need more of him. "I can see your boobs too."

A chuckle leaves his lips. "They're all yours, baby." He says, and the name makes my stomach twist.

I connect our lips again and I pull my dress down underneath my breasts and as as I do Harry grunts and clasps onto one. "You're going to make me go insane, my love." He rasps and kisses my bare breasts, making me tug his hair.

He takes a look and my face again and smiles, his eyes twinkle too. I pull my dress back up before He crahses our heads back into a kiss, and I hold his hand on my breast again.

"Stop fucking in the pool!" A strong Irish accent screams before a slap fills the pool.

"Niall you absolute twat! You got be wet before I even got in!"

"No the real twat is Liam for choosing the cat over the pool." Niall says and Louis shrugs and nods.

"That's the least stupidest thing I've ever heard you say. " Louis says

"I haven't had that moment for you yet, everything you say is stupid." Niall bites back.