59

HAZEL POV

"Ooh... everything I need I get from you." I whisper. Most of my words crack because I'm keeping my voice to the minimum, Harry's still led on me.

The stars are so pretty. I've never been into space but stars are gorgeous. It's what I imagine going to a singer's show would be like. Little flashlight stars, just as the rocks in the sky.

It's what I imagine my stomach looks like when Harry speaks. My stomach has a soft flutter each time he does.

Harry loves me.

I sort of feel bad that the first thing that came to my mind is that he denied love's existence. But he loves me.

I was never sure if I loved Harry. Well, I loved him, definitely, but I wasn't sure if that's the perfect word for it. Short answer, it's not. But I know for sure that I am in deed in love with Harry Styles.

I used to hate him. It wasn't even hate, it was annoyance. And it pissed me off that he hated me the same. It annoyed me because after all of that, I still cared for him.

I figured that he had something going on. I mean no one is really an asshole for nothing. We get influenced by bad and good and because of that, our morals are our morals.

I was right.

Harry has more to him than being a sex symbol for the people around him.

And for that, I love him.

He's gorgeous for starters but he cares. He didn't know for a while himself but he did care. He's honest too but he's so nice.

His upbringing must have been so awful. He had druken, arguing parents and although I will never understand, I feel so bad for him.

Love is a gradient, I think.

I mean, you don't love your mum how you love your husband of three years, right?

Well, wherever I am on said gradient, I'm in love with Harry.

Harry is my favourite.

My thoughts pause as Harry's face lifts for as brief second so he could rest his chin on me. "Why'd you stop?" He voice croaks and my hands pull from his hair.

He grabs my arm, placing my hands back on his glossy hair. "Keep singing it, Haze." His voice breaks and then he plops his head back down.

I brush out his curls and me hums. "That's the only bit I really know." I lie. I know most of it, he songs latch onto my brain like a fly on a web. I know the tune and all but I don't know all of the lyrics.

"Just keep going." He trails off.

I breathe in and clear my throat. I feel his muscles move to a smile into my chest.

"Giving back is all I want to do..." I sing but more in a talking voice.

I start trailing, not knowing the rest but, his voice, slow voice, starts to mumble the song so I hum it instead.

He lifts himself and kisses in between my bare chest and I smile. "Morning, beautiful," He winks and I just do a cheesy smile as he places a kiss onto my lips.

Our tongues attach, all of a sudden the fresh air leaves my lungs. And although the kiss isn't one initiating anything, it's deep.

He has a matching smile, he lifts on his forearms to hold me. "You're a lovely kisser as you are a pillow but we should probably start to head back." He smiles, kissing my cheek.

*

It's been just under a week since Harry told me that he loves me.

Hoenstly, it's been on of the most peaceful weeks of my life.