43

"You love her?" Louis whispers as loud as a whipser can go. "You're Harry, mate you don-"

"Yes I do. I do love. Just not for a while." I nudge my nose as we start walking up the stairs.

"Mate."

"Dont mate me." I punch his back making him yelp. "You mate." I can't help but smile when I hit him again.

"Shut up you cunts Haze is alseep." Niall whispers, swating us both.

As soon as her name leaves his mouth, my head turn to him. "Where's the pe-"

"Louis you idiot get the-"

"Get in!" Louis tries not to shout . He passes me the peony and pushes me into the bedroom, gently pressing the door closed after.

I see her and her soft snores makes my heart melt. She's laying face down on the bed and her hand is dangled off the edge. She's hugging a pillow and her hair covers her pretty face.

Her olive skin shines as I walk up to her. "Haze?" I whisper, making sure she's asleep. She doesn't reply but her little snores make me so fucking happy. It makes my stupid stomach do stupid things that I never thought was possible.

"I," I kiss her forehead.

"Love," I kiss her cheek.

"You." I kiss her ear and place the peony on the bedside table.

Her slow breathing becomes fainter as I walk out of the room back to where the boys are standing.

"I saw Zayn." I say, walking as I speak.

"Bullshit, Zayn's dead." Louis said. I pause at his words and he clears his throat. "Zayn's..." He trails.

"So rude, you knob." Niall says. "This is why no one like you, Tomlinson."

"Anyways, you prick. I saw him and he asked if I loved her. I decided right then that I loved her."

"This is exciting, you finally fucking realised." Niall squeals.

We make it downstairs, a yellow box on the sofa. I've never given someone a present before, this is the same present in her room the other day. I'm fucking excited but so, so nervous.

"What the fuck do I do with her tomorrow?"

"Date, get married." Niall smiles. I know he's excited about my confession. Fuck, I'm excited too.

"Date." I start. "How the fuck do I do that?"

"Ask, you idiot?" Liam says as if I'm stupid.

"No, you twat he means what does he do." Louis helps out Liam's shit brain.

"Harry." Louis pats me on the back. "We're in France. By paris." He looks at me. His blue eyes are fucking intimidating. "Place of romance, Harry. Use it."

"Harry breathe." Niall says. I never realised I was panicking. I'm playing with my rings.

"Now, we've got all night to sort something out, alright?" Liam says.

"And even if we don't she still has the gift."

"Let's start with the the most famous attraction of Paris."