76

"There we go, baby," I say to Tee, pouring her food. She purs and I rub her head and go to put back her food.

The boys gave me a canvas and paint for my wedding gift and to be honest, I've never really been into it. As a child my mum would send me to classes just because she wanted my brain to strenghten.

I walk into the glass conservatory and sit down in front of the blank canvas. I pull off my top, knowing it's just us and also because the glass is making it too hot in here.

I already have laid out the brushes and paints. Harry put a glass of water down too so I think I'm all set. I wouldn't really know as I can't remember too much from the classes.

I turn and see Harry leaning on the door frame with a hot coffee in his hands. He's only wearing grey joggers, I can see his fern tattoos peak though and it makes my thoughts go hazy for just a moment. "Morning." He says and I return the word. "Please eat first, darling." He says, coming towards me.

I roll my eyes as he pull out his hand to help me up. I don't see all the fuss of breakfast. I'll have lunch and dinner, I don't need breakfast.

Since that man told me about his opinion of my body, I suppose I have been more self aware about what I eat. I know it's not good but it's true. His words should mean nothing to me but they're still words. I was vulnerable then, he thought I was asleep but he still put his words out there. It only ever made me believe him.

So I ate less. I didn't stop eating but I just didn't eat as much. It's not unhealthy because I do still eat, just not as much.

But I suppose when the person you love doesn't eat what they would if they never was taken, you'd prompt them for a meal. So I completely understand Harry but I'm not dying.

I take his hand and stand up, he kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you, honey." He murmers into my cheek.

He eyes my top half for a split second and I smile. "It was hot." I explain and he smiles and leads me to the kitchen.

"So, what are you thinking? Avi on toast? You could have pancakes, you did tell me the direct instructions on how to make them." He smiles and makes me smile as much as him.

"Toast." I reply to him and he nods going over to the bread bin. Honestly I don't fully trust him with the pancakes still.

"We're running out," He says, putting the slices of toast in the toaster. He turns around and leans on the counter, taking another sip of coffee.

"You said you'd go today." I remind him and he nods.

"I would've went after I dropped the boys off but the town looked completely empty. All the shop's lights were off and everything." he explains and it honestly it's worrying.

"How are the boys?" I try and change the subject to something lighter.

"Niall said he's back safe."

"Under two minutes?" I ask, referring to the call time. I know he would but I need reassurance.

"Like always." he says and the toaster pops.

"What about Liam?" I ask as Harry turns around to make my toast. "He seemed ill."

"I'm sure he's fine," He dismissed it although he looked completely unwell. "Even if he is sick, I doubt his heart would give out that quick." he tried to soften the conversation.

Then something pings. "Speaking of hearts," I say and Harry's face drops for a moment as I rushed off the to fruit bowl in the entrance.

I rush back to Harry with the heart donation paper and he takes it and frowns as he reads.

I think it could be great. I mean, we haven't had the best experience with hearts so why not make it a good thing?

He puts down the paper and kisses my temple.

"I need Hazel to always be mine, even after we die." He smiles and I look up at him and smile too. "I need you forever. All of you, baby." He kisses my forehead and passes me the toast. "You and me, forever."

//

4 more chapters to gooooo!!