28

Ice. Goosebumps. Wet kisses all over.

It's the most intoxicating feeling, Harry's kisses. Now his kisses have more substance than just a kiss. It makes me melt. It makes me feel secure and safe yet vulnerable.

He places a block of ice on my erect nipple making me gasp with the contrast of temperature. I weave my hands in his perfect glossy hair as he drags the block of ice to my collarbone making my back arch only slightly.

It's been three weeks since what happened and Harry and I have been unable to leave each other. And I love it. I don't love him but I love things about him.

I look over to the clock as he kisses my collarbone to see that it's well over midnight. "Harry." I whisper and he slowly comes to a halt. "I need to go to bed, Angel."

"Don't go. Stay here." He croaks and lays his head in the crook of my neck.

"I can't."

"Okay..." He hesitates. He does up the buttons of his flannel I'm wearing and kisses my cleavage. "Your birthday is four weeks right? The 17th of June?" I nod.

"How did you know?" I ask and he touches his lip, meaning he's thinking. "Oh. You can't tell me."

"I will get to tell you. I promise." I leave the bed and wipe my tired eyes. "Come in if you need anything, darling."

"Okay, Harry."

I get in my room and sit at my vanity, and I stare into my eyes. I don't know what Harry likes about them but he really does. My eyes aren't all that rare. I take down my hair just to put it back up in a bun.

I hear free large knocks so my head turns. "Who is it?" I wait for a response but no one answers so I come up to the door, huffing.

I swing the door open and Harry's there. No time wasted, he takes my waist and drags me out of my room. "Let's go out somewhere."

"No, I'm knackered."

"So am I. Come on." He takes my hand and almost yanks me down the large staircase. "The wind will liven us up."

I don't argue and I put on some flats and walk out the house with Harry. "Where are we going?" I say, the breeze hitting hard.

"There's some hills behind the sunflower field." He says and I nod.

HARRY POV

We arrive kissing each other with so much emotion, I think. It's weird because I don't think I could kiss like this with anyone but Hazel.

Her bun falls messy and I take out her hair, my flannel falling mid thigh on her. I hold her small waist and I almost need to feel her more. I can't see her waist right now but I can imagine it and it makes me want her so much. She moves one of my hands to her perky breast, I can feel the nipple and I need more so I unbutton the flannel and let it fall so it's a blanket for the ground.

I don't know how we get there, but we're on the floor of the hills rolling around, touching as much as we possibly can. I feel my pants become stiff.

She's shaking. Not violently, she just doesn't have enough air so I move to kiss her red cheeks, cupping the other one. Her fingers in my hair, she tugs which makes me kiss down her jaw. Her hands prance down my body where she undoes my belt and pulls it so my hard crotch is against her making me stop.

She staggers to my ear and for moments all I hear is her hot breath quivering. "Send me to heaven, Angel."

Fuck.

I help her undress my dick, so it's against her crotch and even that makes her whimper softly. "Fuck, baby." She kisses my ear so perfectly making me groan. "It'll hurt."

"If not you, it'll be a stranger. And the choice will barley be mine." I frown at her comment, knowing it's probably true but it's sad that it is. And I find nothing too sad, if I'm honest.

She pulls my hand to her black panties. "Haze, I don't have prot-"

She magically pulls a condom from the flannel. "I stole it from your room earlier."

I chuckle and smile into her neck, her sliding off her panties.

I don't believe in love but if I did I would definitely love her. I want to know how she is and how she thinks and how she got here. I hope to fuck she feels the same but I'm happy to admire from the afar.

I'm going to hurt her.

I don't want to hurt her.

I've made people lose their virginity a few times, I'd say. I'm not counting of course. But I mean this one- I don't want her to get hurt. It's true, I care for her with all the warm heart I have left. I'm just a dick.

Her mum doesn't really like me because I'm linked to my mum and she wants to kill my mum. I know Hazel isn't allowed to fuck so on top of her distaste towards me plus having sex with Hazel, I feel like she'll hate me as much as she hates my mother.

I think I just need to enjoy it. Because I want to enjoy it. She chooses me.

I slide on the condom and look her in the eyes and she's so vulnerable. This is probably the most vulnerable she'll ever be.

Enjoy the moment, Harry.

I lean back for a moment to admire her. Her breasts are soft with the rough goosebumps all over her. Her stomach is flat and her waist is small and perfect. Her legs, her legs are long and her hands I could hold forever. Her hazel eyes are twinkling, her cheeks are rosy red. She's a ball of joy even if she's not happy in the moment.

"Oh, Hazel." I smile and hug her and she holds me there. I feel her nipples against my chest as hers rises. Her legs are curled around my hips and my dick is against her.

"3," I count down.

I position my cock by her opening, her chest rising higher.

"2-" I cut the count down short as I push my cock into her as slowly but firmly as I can.

I hear her gasp as I do and I frown into her hair, a bit of guilt in me. I hold us there, my hand a pillow for her head, my other for her back. I want to go slow. I don't want to fuck Hazel, I want to have sex with her. I want to go slow and I want to feel like there's emotions to feel. She'll never have another first time and I want to make her feel as comfortable and as safe as possible. I might be a dick but Hazel makes me feel like Harry, not the cock up Harry Styles.

"I'm going to go slow, okay?" I feel her nod. "Words, Hazel. I need words right now."

"Slow."

I start to thrust into her so slowly, worried to hurt her more. I haven't had sex in a while. A long while, actually. Each time I do, I think of Hazel so I have to stop.

I'm having sex with Hazel Ora Woods right now.

Each little thrust, her gasps become quieter and softer, and I only pick up the pace a little bit. I would normally grab a breast but Hazel and I are too close. I already feel all of her and this is my favorite thing. "Harry," She whimpers and I kiss her ear lobe and she pulls on my hair. Her hands are fumbling and they scratch my back too and I feel safe.

To the stars, Haze.