33

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Rachel Styles."

For some reason, my stomach shakes when I reach for her hand between us. She smiles and I already see how they're related. I haven't ever met the main people of the Model Organisation. They're opposing us. We shouldn't like each other.

Thinking about it, I don't know what side Harry's on. It'd make sense as his parents are in the Model side for him to be also on that side. But he's on a Bakery task.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Hazel Woods, I know." She smiles just how Harry smiles and I just have enough confidence to look into her eyes. Her eyes are brown unlike Harry but, they're like Gemma's. I also notice a scent from her, Gin. I remember what Harry told me about his parents' drinking. Her eyes are also dilated.

"You're a beautiful thing, aren't you?" She stands up and holds my arm, scaling her eyes up and down my body. I almost feel insecure, but I smile.

"Thank you." I say and look at Harry, who looks so tense. I can tell they're not the closest; he looks at me and smiles so very weakly.

"No, thank you for doing the shoot. You're the perfect person to represent Mode."

I smile at her words as she lets go of my arms. She pauses for a moment and stops smiling. She looks at Harry and Harry's jaw seems to tighten even more.

"Hi, son." She flashes a small smile.

Harry looks her up and down, his eyes are dark. "Hi, mum."

No one says anything at all and the atmosphere soon becomes awkward. I hope for someone to speak as I look between their inaudible conversation. Harry nudges his nose and his muscles are clenched; I can't help but feel sad for him.

"You have some shoots with Gucci and some other brands next week. I've also ordered paparazzi for you." She says to him. She reaches her arm to his shoulders and he flinches slightly. I have a smile on my face but I feel so timid and bad. I can't imagine what he feels.

Harry smiles sadly at her. He clearly doesn't want any fame at all and it looks like he's being made to do this. It seems like he's back up into his shell and I feel so awful for him.

Her phone starts buzzing on the table and we all look down on the number. 'Reece'.

I feel Harry's hand snake around my waist and all his body is tense. He starts walking towards the exit of the studio. "Tell dad I say hi." He says so strongly yet timidly. "If you want." He mumbles under his breath.

We leave the studio ready to leave the building altogether. "Are you okay?" I ask and he looks at me and he places his lips on mine. He pecks me three times.

"I'm fine." He smiles and squeezes my waist. I can tell he's lying but I drop the conversation. The three kisses seem to relax him only slightly.

We leave the building into the French street, the sun starting to fade from the sky. Then, one bright light flashes in front of us. I cover my face to hide myself and also to cover my eyes from the lights. This is going to be annoying. Harry's body tightens even more so I grip his hand and place it on my waist and squeeze it a couple of times.

*

I wipe my eyes that are so heavy after flashing cameras being in my face.

I lay on top of Harry and brush his hair with my fingers but my arm starts to hurt from holding it up so I trace his tattoos instead. His heartbeat is calmer than what I remember at Niall's. He must've been nervous or something although that doesn't sound like Harry Styles at all.

Apparently today the hairdressers burnt Harry's arm with the hair straighteners and now he has a bandage on his forearm. He told me it's fine and I hope he really means it. I want him to be okay.

"Hazel?"

"Angel?"

"Did you drink the drink that that guy gave you at the club the other night?" He asks quietly. I pause to remember the guy from the other day and shake my head.

"No." I say just as quiet as him. He sighs in what seems to be relief and taps my low back where one of his hands lay. "Why?" I question.

"Nothing really. Diego is just not a good guy, is all." I stay silent and brush my hand over his chest to reach for him upper arm. "The guys a while back now," he starts. "And one of them I beat up whilst you sat on the table, yeah?" I nod, recalling it faintly. "Well they're linked with Diego."

I nod one last time and rest my eyes, feeling myself falling asleep. This is one of the first times I slept in his real bedroom. I've declined each time but tonight I'm too tired. On top of that, I like Harry being my pillow. I like his cologne filling my nose and I like his hold too.

I know I'm falling for Harry. I'm not allowed to and I don't really know if he's falling back.

He said that he doesn't believe in love. But I think maybe that's what I'm feeling sometimes. Yesterday he said he's floating which is how I feel. It's called falling but I feel weightless. Harry doesn't seem like the type to love. Or date.

I don't even know what we are. We kiss, hug, comfort each other, play with each other. The only thing we don't have is a title.

I'm starting to want a title.