47

We didn't do anything for the rest of the day.

I didn't really mind, her close to me is my favourite thing.

She rests on my butterfly tattoo, reaching up to play with my curls. She loves my hair longer. And because of that, I love it too.

I stare at her. Staring is rude but looking at her is the best thing ever. Her skin looks so soft. Her pouting rest face is the most amazing thing. Her dark brunette hair always looks free and beautiful. Her honey brown eyes remind me of reading under a tree like Matlida from that book would.

"What are you looking at?" Her voice soothes me. She trails her hands down to my bird tattoos, her hands always seemingly manicured. She traces the tattoo over and over again and it makes me warm.

"My wife." I croak and I watch her cheeks go red, a smile emerging on that pretty face of hers.

"Not yet." She smiles, kissing where she lays.

"But it'll happen." She kisses me again and moves her body up to allign with mine more, her face now beside mine. "You're already Mrs Styles to me, baby." I say, holding her waist.

She moves her fingers across my dimple and she smiles. "I love your dimples, Harry." She whispers and I kiss her pink lips. "I love your stubble." she brushes her hand over my jaw.

"No that's a beard, love."

"It's a stuble." She smiles, pulling my chin into a kiss. The kiss is brief as she jumps out of bed.

Fuck I love her.

She puts on a flowing dress that goes up to her knees. It's flowing but shows her small waist and she looks so beautiful. Like flowers.

I don't even know how to explain how she makes me feel. She makes me feel like strawberries on a summer evening. She makes me feel like a song and makes me feel like I deserve more than I've been given. She gives me all I need to be me. She's my safe place although that may not always be safe.

We both walk down the stairs, me wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans.

She sits on the counter like she usually does when I make her a tea in the mornings. "You should try it." She says from afar, I just about hear her over the kettle.

"Fuck no. Tea is s-"

"Don't finish that sentence Styles." She butts in. I walk over to the bread bin and take out two slices, putting them both in the toaster.

"You haven't even tried it."

"I don't want to try it"

"Can I please make one for you?"

"No."

"Harry..."

"Harry..." I mock. "No."

"Fuck you."

"You can fuck me if you want." I smile and she tuts at me. "One cup, okay? I'll do one cup."

She jumps off the counter in accomplishment and smacks my ass walking over to kettle.

She gets the tea bag putting it in the mug and pours the already boiled water into the cup. Whilst shes making the shit, I slice a ripe avocado and put it on the golden brown toast for her.

She squeezes my ass whilst going over to get the milk and it makes my stomach fucking flip. On the way back, she goes to do it again but I grap her wrist and her cheeks go pink. "You're gonna make me go insane." I hum and she hums too.

I let go and she smiles before squeezing me once more.

I fucking love her so fucking much.

She stays over by the kettle only for minutes longer before she brings the cup to me. "It's okay to drink now." She smiles.