37

HARRY POV

My heart. It's thumping, it feels blue. I thought my heart was so fucking hollow since what happened to my brother. I was fucking fourteen. The heart that I've fucking killed over the years just got stabbed again. I never realised it was still alive.

You never deserved this Haze.

The pictures of Hazel with little to no life left to her shatters me into a thousand pieces. I couldn't hide these feelings even if I tried.

"Niall, you should probably park your car a few blocks back or something. Just so if shit goes down then they won't hear you pull up."

I wanted to speak. I loved taking control but I couldn't speak. I could barely think. When my brother died, I stop speaking for twenty days before I ran away. Louis slapped words into me.

Louis pulls up and I don't waste time getting out. I see the fountain and it now has a pink touch from Hazel's blood. It makes me sick. I hope to fucking anything up there that she's not dead.

Just when I slam the door shut, there are four guns pointed at my head.

"You really fucking think we'd stay here?" One of the guys says. He's the tallest and I recognise him. I realise that these are the same guys in the club. I beat up his friend. I knew they were all no good.

"Tell me where the fuck she is." I say. I can tell my voice is at least a few octaves down than usual.

They don't answer so I step forward. I cringe from a large bang. I hate loud noises. I have since my little brother. My hand shoots up to my shoulder and all I can seem to do is smirk lightly. They shot me.

It's amusing to me because they already hurt me more than they know. They took Hazel.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, mate." I smirk.

The guy puts the gun to my head and I can see he's about to pull the trigger. But before he does, he gets shot in the throat. Everyone's head turns to Liam.

Niall then walks into the scene. Liam smiles at Niall. "Now we're even. We both have one hundred and three this yea-"

"One hundred and four." Niall says following another gunshot, making me jump. I hate that I'm not over loud noises. I can only tolerate them.

Louis walks up to the tall one and Liam walks up to the ginger sod. I see the tall one about to stab Louis so I run up to him and push Louis over to the floor.

I take out the pocket knife I always keep and stab the guy in the stomach, twisting a few times. My stomach flares from the adrenaline of him getting killed by me. I punch him in the nose and it starts dripping with blood. Then I stab him a few more times for good measure. I know I'm shouting something at him but my ears are blocking it out.

I get up from him and he twitches so I jump on his head like a puddle, I feel his skull crack between my feet and the floor. I repeat it, over and over again. This is the best I've felt in the past half an hour. His blood splatters and I'm still screaming stuff.

"Harry!" I hear Liam shout.

Well, Liam can go fuck himself.

I stomp on the man's stomach, before booting his head like a football. His face is no longer detectable. It looks like a scrambled brain.

"Harry, Harry, Harry." Liam pulls me back and I give in after one last stomp. "They guy is already dead, H."

"Well done mate, you just put us back to square one."

I look at all of them and then at my bloody shoes. I just fucking stopped up from finding Haze. I clench my jaw and I want to scream. I could've asked him questions or something to get anything but I'm fucking selfish so I didn't. He gave Hazel the drugged drink. I let anger take over.

I fall to the ground and cry.

I hate all the boys seeing me like this. The bullet doesn't hurt at all compared to the pain in my chest.

And then it's as if my head pings.

"Check their bodies." I speak.

"We did. There's nothing Harry."

I stand up and check the guy I stomped out.

I check his pockets and there's a phone that looks so fucking botched up after the beating he just got.

The phone vibrates. 

It's still working.

I've never seen my hands fumble so fast in my life. I turn the phone around to check to the notification.

"to the LWH as soon as you're done."

I frown. That rings a bell.

Then it all clicks.

"The hospital we burnt down." I say.

The abandoned one.

"Car. Now." I say and we all sprint to the car.

*

We arrive at the shitty hospital and there's surprisingly no one here. I suppose they thought we wouldn't get past the first part.

I try to charge in, ready to stab anyone I fucking see but Louis stops me.

"Wait a sec, you twat." He grabs my arm and I'm tempted to yank myself from his grip but, I don't. My jaw clenched and he lets go. "So do you have a plan?"

"Find Harry's love of his life, duh you cunt."

Somehow, Niall's words send a pinch to my heart.

Louis looks at him like he's an idiot. He is an idiot but that's not the point.

"That's cute and all but that's a shit idea you blonde bastard."

"It's good enough for me." I say and I take no time to go into the hospital's ruins.