42

HARRY POV

"Titanic is better, you knob." Niall wacks Liam.

"Fuck you, Titianic is too long." Liam states a fact. I like both, I hate to say but The Notebook is just the best.

"Are you a dumbass? The Notebook is too short?"

"You're too short."

Niall deadpans Liam. "No that's Louis."

We all eye louis as he swats Niall. "Oh, fuck off."

"What? Haze come on... I'm right."

Hazel smiles which makes my stomach do that weird fizz thing. "He's just right, I think." She says, patting Louis on the head. Louis smiles cockily at Niall.

"Thanks, love." Louis says.

Niall scoffs and crosses his arms. Although I fucking want to kill myself or everyone around me when they argue, I am always somewhat interested in how it goes each time.

"Fuck you, Haze. You're meant to be on my side."

I was about to fucking kill Niall right there but Hazel laughs so I don't.

"No one is on your side." Liam says as if Niall is dumber than dumb. Which he is.

"He-"

"Shut the fuck up guys." I say, beginning to get a migraine. They all look at me as if I ruined the fun. "Just get your suits on."

Today we have to go to a dinner with, Mala, Linda Woods, my mother, a few of the hearts too.

Already want to fucking die.

Hazel hums like a fucking Angel and skips up the stairs, I follow. Hazel goes to her room so I have to slide with my socks to get close to her so I can turn her around. Her room is occupied right now. With a surprise. I'm shit at surprises. I only have to keep it a secret for three days. It's her birthday then. Although the gift won't be in her room on the day, her room is the only place we can hide it.

I hold her waist and turn her around, I see a small smile on her face. "Your clothes, my darling," I open my door and her face brightens up as there are three boxes. One of her dress the other of her shoes and the smallest for her accesiores. "Are in here."

I take her infront of the tall mirror and she stares at herself in awe. As she should.

I hold the bottom of her top. "Can I?" I ask and she nods.

I lift up the top and do the same for the leggings so she's left in her black lace underwear. She's so fucking beautiful I can't even begin to describe how I feel when she is like this. I adore her so much.

I lean over my large bed to the largest box. I lift the deep red dress and hold it in front of her. "I'm not all that  good with fashion but I was thinking you should wear this..."

The dress took me a few hours to find and it's a red one that goes to the floor with a large slit. The top half is kind of like what those triangle bikinis look like- what ever the fuck that's called.

I quickly take the jewellery. "This," I say before I help her put on the matching gloves with fluffy ends on her pretty fingers. "Alongside this..." I say then put a silver necklace around her neck. "Would look nice." I whisper in her ear.

Her lips parted, she stares at it. Fuck I probably messed up.

For some reaosn, panic tries to take over.

"It's beautiful." She smiles making me exhale, relived.

"It's bound to suit you then."