19

I feel the cool liquor trickle down my cleavage as I slam my shot glass down on the table, tipping over half of the drinks there. My head is pounding but my body's dancing in the air so it doesn't really matter.

"One more, I'll do one more." I smile, everyone there cheering me on. Except for Harry, the miserable toddler having a strop in the corner.

They all count down and my watering eyes start wandering around then I find exactly who I'm looking for. Miss Wight. I've never heard of her in my life but she has the ring and I have heard of the ring. My whole body pauses as I see her and her slim body around men full of muscle. "Do it then you div!" Niall shouts over the thick noise. I block him out to study her. The ring around her neck shines and you could see it from a mile away. I keep my eyes on her, and I stand there, trying to find out which cup she's using.

"Bullseye." I say, wobbling to my feet. Harry stands up and walks up to me with a smirk on his face. His eyes have been on me all day. Maybe that's because I have some rather promiscuous garments underneath this dress that he could slip off so easily. But, he can't because in my bandlette holds the thing to drug Miss Wight to make her feel nothing- it makes my job easier being so wasted.

Rule number 54: Act.

Harry takes my waist and I feel his chest as we turn and dance sloppily to the damp music. Some part of me enjoys his hands on my waist, I think his delusion rubs off on me. I pull him closer and we start to giggle. Acting. Like two young people in love, we bump into Miss Wight almost as if it was bound to happen.

She turns around and looks straight at Harry and stares at him for a moment and totally ignores my existence. For some reason, it makes me a little aggravated but my drunken mind forgets after two seconds.

I brush off my short red dress and as I do, I slip the powder into my hands.

Rule number 25: without a trace.

I look back up at Miss Wight and Harry talking, none of the speech going to my head. All I can hear is Harry sincerely apologising to her. As my hand wanders to her cup I slip the drug into it and it starts to fizz. The drug takes up to ten minutes to kick in. There's no rush.

"No, no. I'm sorry, I'll buy you a drink."

"Only one." She finally gives in. I doubt she will drink a thing knowing how unsafe it can be in clubs.

I trip over my feet as Harry and I turn around to buy her another drink as she chugs down the drugged one.

I lean on the bar as Harry orders and I can't help but look at his lips. How my face turns hot whilst looking at his muscles flex. And how he touches his pink lips whilst thinking. His glossy forehead in the red lights. And how my eyes won't look away.

"I'm going back to the table, honey pie." I smirk and he smirks back. I put my hand on his shoulder and kiss his cheek; his eyes watch me whilst doing so. He holds my face close to his and his eyes flicker between mine, his smirk fading rapidly. He cups my cheek and frowns almost lost in my eyes. Even in my drunken state, I can see that he's confused. And I can't help but wonder why. I wonder why only in my eyes is he confused. He looks down to my lips and smirks again, swiping his thumb across my bottom one.

"Okay, baby cheeks." He says between his smirk and I press my lips together and I slide my hands down his chest, staggering back to the table.

"Haze is back!" Niall shouts and he gives me the 'did you do it?' Look and I nod. He gives me a shot and I take it, squinting at the bitter taste.

I take shot, after shot, after shot and there's only one thing I can clearly think about. Harry. I feel like me keeping my distance from him, even if that be only a day or two, is making me want him more. I've never really got the chance to feel this way with anyone. I know that if I let him fuck me, he'd gladly do it. I'm not stupid, I know a considered pretty person. He's tried to fuck before, I'm sure he could still want to. Distancing myself from him only makes me, sort of, miss him. I'm not sure if I can keep up the distance for much longer. He's an attractive man and he knows it and distancing myself is only making me watch him be overly attractive from a distance.

Ten minutes later, he takes my hand from behind and I turn around and Harry brings me to the dance floor. We both start to sway sloppily to the music over to Wight.

Rule number 40: be senseless.

Harry behind her, I put my arms around his waist and reached to her neck. Unclipping the necklace, I take the ring from it and put it in Harry's pocket.

Our dancing continues and I trip over his feet and trip over my own. I like his embrace, it's sometimes the only thing warm about him. My legs give in so Harry grabs me before my fall. "How much have you eaten, Hazel Woods?" He asks.

I look up at him and chuckle, trying to get my words out. "Um." He holds me still looking me directly in my eyes, his face stale making my chuckle cut off. "Nothing." I say timidly.

"Yeah, no. We're going back." He grabs my shoulders.

"No- No what?" I say as he rushes me back to the table. He takes my waist and pulls me by his side and it makes me realise how badly I miss his hold and kiss. It reminds me of back on the plane. I want it to happen all over again. Even if that would mean rejecting him again. I can tell I'm drunk.

"We're going back." He says to the boys and they nod and he gets me out of the building.

The moon shines on us and Harry's lips are pink in the dark. Something in me pushes him against the wall and my lips crash into him. I can feel he's taken back but he doesn't push away as I feel his tongue slide through making me need a breath of air.

Every inch of us is touching and my head is hot and pink and I feel his stiffness against my waist. "Harry-" I gasp, but I pull back against him for more. He makes me jump up around his waist, and he grabs my thighs making this pressure grow on my core. I feel his hardness between my legs and it makes me hungry for more.

God, I'm so drunk.

He groans my name and I go to his neck as he talks. "Let me get a taxi." He gasps and I nod, going back to his neck. I want to feel him so badly and anything beforehand is out the window as I just need touch.

I don't know what I'm doing but I'm on his neck while he's calling a taxi, suctioning on him. He tries to contain groans on the phone so I must be doing something right.

He puts the phone down and goes straight for my lips as if they need to be there and my stomach floats. I put my feet back on the floor as he bends to kiss me more. His cheeks are glossy and I need more of him.

"The... The taxi- fuck-" He moans into my ear. I nod and stand beside him and I feel my lipstick smudged and my hair is a mess. I feel his hand behind me on my leg it dances up under my skirt and between my inner thigh and he stops there. I look up at him and there's a great smirk on his face, and his lips are swollen too.

I get in the taxi and as Harry gets in too, I pull him down, wanting his lips on mine again. "Hazel," He says. "Open your legs, Hazel." He whispers in my ear.

My lips purse shut but I do as he asks. He puts his hands between my thighs and he circles his fingers there, until the end of the taxi ride.

As soon as I know it, I burst through his bedroom door, his large hands taking my clothes apart. He chucks me onto his bed and watches me with a smirk on his face and this time, the smirk makes me want more.

His eyes are dark and eager as they look and my breasts. He almost jumps on me, taking off my dress so I'm left in my lace red panties and bra. His lips roll in before crashing onto mine, feeling my left breast over my bra. I let out gasps of air as he unbuckles his belt but I don't want him to stop this time.

He leans over me and his lips hover over mine and his smirk fades. He studies my body one last time and goes to my ear. "I need to go." He whispers with a forlorn softness to his voice.

Something stings in me but I watch him leave the room so I'm left in his bedsheets.