29

HAZEL POV

"Someone could've fucking told me!" Harry screams.

"We just found out ourselves! Harry, you're being dr-"

"Don't you fucking dare finish that sentence Louis."

"We only find out yesterday by seeing her there!"

"You told me that she's a fucking stripper. She shakes ass for married men, Louis. For 'extra money for a multimillionaire'? And you're expecting me to be okay with that?"

"Zayn wouldn-"

"Who?"

"Zay-"

I hear a bottle go across the room.

"Don't you dare, Louis. Don't fucking mention Zayn ever. I'll fucking kill you." Harry goes low and stern.

I crack the door open, making sure to be a stealthy as I can. The room in front of me is completely silent and has been since the smash of the bottle.

I look over the corner and this reminds me of back when he caught me in the act of watching shit go down. I was and am so petrified and it's as if not a single bone in Harry's body is good anymore. And the other day I wanted him to have sex with me.

"When has that ever stopped me?" Louis questions, biting back at Harry's threats. Harry and Louis both stare angrily at each other for a moment that felt like hours. Louis walks up to him and pats Harry on the shoulder. "I'll go tell the boys and Haze." He walks past and stops, making me stagger behind the door again. "And Harry," He pauses. "Don't take this shit out on Haze."

I scatter back to my room after he says that, the words making my stomach sumersault. When I hear Louis pass my door, I leave my room and walk towards the main area again, hearing another bottle smash as I walk in.

Harry's head swings around and already guilt washes over him. He rushes up to me. "What's going on?"

"I'm too sober for this." He looks at me for a moment and cups my face. "And you think I'm the fucking Angel out of us." He chuckles and brushes his hand through his curls.

Before he could move past, Niall and Liam run in the room, fighting each other. "You need to cut your hair, prick." Niall messes with Harry's hair.

"I don't need to do anything."

"You're actually growing out your hair?" I ask.

He curls his hand around my waist and leads me to his room. "Yeah. I was told by this brunette that I'd suit it longer. Won't hurt to try, will it?" He takes my arms and swings them around his neck then lays me on his bed.

"Harry?" I ask, the question catching in my throat. He looks at me, he can tell I'm nervous. "Who's Zayn?"

He looks and me for a minute and frowns.

"Fucks sake, Haze." He shakes his head and kisses me. I think he's trying to not get too angry. "My little brother." He swallows the pill.

"Sorry." I get the impression that he's passed.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I shouldn't have bought it up. I'm genuinely sorry."

I pull him in for a hug. "Genuinely? No one's ever..." I don't hear the end of the sentence because he kisses me instead.

"Hurry the fuck up, we're on a time schedule!" Niall screams

*

The posh black car pulls up at the biggest stripclub in Paris.

The boys and I leave the car and, the first thing I feel in Harry's cold rings, his hand slivering around my waist. My outfit is the same as usual, these days. My dress is silk and low cut. The sides are attached by string leaving both of my sides bare. The dress has two slits either side of my thighs and goes up to my knees.

I pull my dress down slightly more then, stand in front of the club.

'Lustre'

It mean chandelier.

It's neon orange and it burns my eyes so I look to the guard outside and he smiles, eyeing me up and down.

Gemma should be in there. Whenever anyone talks about any of Harry's family, Harry gets mad. I'm meant to find her and I have no idea what she even looks like.

Security immediately lets me and the boys in and it's not long before the music starts pumping through my head.

"Fuck-" Harry says. "Shit. That's gemma." I look to where he's staring and I see two girls, one blond, the other brunette, smiling, walking off stage with money stuffed in their orange lingerie. The stage is round and there's a grand chandelier coming from the top floor that hangs beneath the levitated area.

"Dont gag, dickhead." Niall hits Harry, before running off with Liam, Louis still behind me and Harry.

Harry starts to walk to the stage and I stop him before he gets past his first step. "Harry, that's probably not the best idea. This could be our only chance to get to know anything to do with the situation." He looks at me for a moment, thinking, then his chest lowers.

Turning around, there's a semicircle bar and the bartender is shaking a cocktail together. "Do you know when Gemma's out next?"

"Gems? The stripper here?" He asks and smirks. "She'll be downstairs in five minutes. She really knows how to work her body around th-"

I see Harry's hand swing and I struggle to keep it away from the bartenders head. "Sorry." I smile innocently. I look at Harry and frown before looking back at the bartender. "That'll be four tequilas."

The man behind the bar smiles without any glimpse of comfort at all and gets to work making drinks again.

*

"She should be below here." Harry says to us all and once we go down the stairs, I'm blinded by orange LEDs. The upstairs is more of a warm orange, and down here is glowing of orange and black.

The downstairs is basically filled with just the stage and another bar, a few booths at the back.

We sit on a chair, pretty close to the stage, not close enough so you could throw notes on, though.

The lights turn off and the show begins.

The same brunette girl enters the stage with a black two piece on and circles around the pole. When the beat drops she leans back so her collarbone is prominent and swings again. Her back to us, she sticks her legs out, before doing a drop.

Her left foot turns her around to face us again, money constantly getting thrown. She kneels, her legs wide and swings her hair up which is up in a ponytail.

She then crawls to the edge of the curved stage and hops off and I notice she looks in our direction.

She slides her fingers across a few men, people stuffing her tiny underwear with money. She's coming over to us.

She walks over and starts messing with Niall, lifting his chin up before lightly grinding on him. "Harry," She whispers, not making any eye contact with him.

"Leave me alone. I'm finally happy."