44

HAZEL POV

Gemma's body curls around the pole as I am watching from the crowd.

Harry's not here tonight. He was made go do some shoots so I have this weird bodygaurd that smells of weed. The boys are here too but I think Liam is hooking up with someone. To be honest, they all probably are.

Today is my birthday and if I'm honest, this is not the way I'd like to spend it. I don't really like watching Gemma half naked. I don't even know what I'm doing here. I woke up to Harry and a peony. Harry kissed me and said happy birthday before he then disappeared.

Gemma leaves the stage and I get driven home. The drive is awfully quiet and depressing; all I can think about is Harry. I want Harry to spend my birthday with me.

It's midnight.

I'm 19 today.

This year is just going to be another year of this.

A year of all of this because I don't want to leave Harry. I want Harry to be here until I die. I couldn't imagine a full day without his voice. I couldn't imagine not seeing his sage eyes. Or his hums. His touch.

I don't want to live another day without him.

I lean on the large, heavy doors so they open and I see petals. Peony petals.

It makes my heart warm that he's set this up for me. Somehow, he managed to make the lighting warmer than usual and my cheeks must be glowing.

I take off my shoes with a large smile on my face before following the trail.

My stomach is dancing with anticipation. I've never really had a birthday gift before. I'm so exicted. Even if it's just Harry's kiss, my year would be made. Usually my birthday would be full of random people at a party I didn't even want.

It stops at Harry's bedroom that I now sleep in every night. I open the door and turn on the light, squinting to adjust. I look around and it looks normal but, there is another peony and a small note.

'Wear your best clothes, I've worn mine.

I'll be outside. Take your time.

-H.'

I smile at his wrtiting. He's so messy and I love it.

I smell the peony and skip to my part of the built in closet. He made a section of it for me.

I pick out the dress that stands out to me. It's the same dress I wore for Harry and I's date we went on but a dark red.

I waste no time to put on some heels before running down the grand staircase, the door I forgot to close inviting me outside.

Harry beeps in his car and I lean down after opening the passenger seat door. I smile and he smiles back. I eye his outfit and it makes me blush. His shirt is black and transparent, you can see his butterfly tattoo which I'm drawn too. You can see all of him and I love it. His trousers are matching. It's one of the first times I'm really seen him in trousers that aren't skinny. I adore it.

"Cou cou, Angel." His cheeks always go a tiny bit red when I call him Angel and I love it so much.

I climb into the seat and he crashes his lips onto mine. "I missed you." He whispers into my lips making my stomach quiver. "Happy birthday, my love." He says and durnig the kiss he pulls out a small wrapped box from the back.

I open the box almost straight away and my stomach lights up, so does all of my body. The smile begins to hurt as I look at him. I've wanted this for so fucking long and each time I'd get shut down and I'd feel bad about it.