46

HARRY POV

"Engaged? Engaged?" Liam's annoying voice blasts my ears. "How does Harr-"

"Can you stop fucking making it seem like I can't love or care for fucks sake?" I snap out of frustration. I'm not incapable of love I just haven't let love take over in a while.

Liam goes a lot quieter. "The plan, Harry. She needs to go on the model side and stay there. There's only going to be so much time before you tell her everything which will get one of us killed. Let's say you broke up, she'd want to go back. You say you love her but you've also trapped her."

I look to the floor for a second, the boys lead me always from Liam but I'm sure he catches up.

"So your plans went well?" Niall asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. It's weird because since Hazel, we've been a lot closer. A few months ago, Niall would already be on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

I nod and turn a corner to make my way downstairs to the garden. "Went great. We're going to go ring shopping after she eats her lunch." I smile which is foreign for the boys.

None of the boys react to it in a harsh way like they would. They all warmly smiled at me as if they're proud. And I'm proud too. I finally have a person I love.

Niall taps my back before leading the boys away as we reach Hazel in the grand garden that I've never been in.

It's green and full of life and the flowers are flourishing. It looks beautiful. I walk up to Hazel under a while wooded shelter and concern overtakes the happiness in my veins.

She doesn't look happy. At all. She's playing with her food and she hasn't eaten any at all. "Hazel, please eat." I whisper, kissing her forehead.

She looks up to me a smiles weakly, putting down her fork. "I'm not hungry." She says, pushing away the food.

"Bullshit." I say and calm as I can. Recently she's been eating nothing at all. Her olive skin has started to lose its colour and her perfect little body is beginning to shrink. It makes my heart fucking drop. "You haven't eaten much since the incident a few weeks ago." She's only had small snacks.

She frowns slightly and looks down at herself. She just stares ashamed of herself which makes me crouch down to her level, to do anything to make her feel better. It's sad that someone's words easily can make someone else feel this way. Her hair droops behind her ears and tears fill her eyes as I put my arms either side of her thighs.

"What happened?" My voice cracks. Each night I see those pictures of her again as if they're printed on my fucking eyelids. It's the worst fucking thing I've seen. It cracks my heart just thinking about it. I don't know how she fucking deserves any of this shit.

"Okay." She whispers. I sit on the bench she's on and I pat my lap, she wastes no time placing herself on me. I help her turn around so she's facing me, he legs dangling behind me. Her fucking beautiful voice has tears in it, she's trying to keep in her cries.

She's so strong. All the shit she is trying to make okay to her to the point where I know that she feels like a piece of her is dead inside. She keeps it in until everything comes out.

"Take your time, my love." I whisper, pressing our chests together so we're as close as close goes.

I hear her steady breathing being choked by tears. "I can't breathe." She coughs.

I frown, trying to not fucking cry. "Breathe with me darling Hazel. Please, darling." I whisper, stroking my fingers up and down the centre of her back.

I breathe in and let her do the same before breathing out. She does the same, we do it a few times and I start to hear her soft breaths calm. "Are you okay?" I whisper. I know she isn't okay but I need to know she's better.