36

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

//

HAZEL POV

I wake up with a mouth full of blood.

My face snaps to the side, sending me into shock. My eyes widen and I'm in an unfamiliar room, a pit in my lower stomach.

The memories, faint ones, run through my head and it makes my blood run cold.

There was a large bang and the next thing I knew I had a hand on my neck.

"Let's get you home."

That wasn't Harry. Harry was gone.

I remember the lights going out.

"Wakey wakey." The man says. The first thing I see is a heart tattoo covering my sight. He wants to kill me- that's what Harry would say at least.

I look behind him and goosebumps cover me but I'm so extremely hot.

Behind him is a pile of dead women. They're all so pale and their limbs are piled up on top of each other. One is pinned against a wall, a cut rope around her neck.

I try to speak but I can't. This is part of my job, why can't I speak? I feel like my vocal chords have been stolen. My mouth is so dry.

"What a nice place you have." He starts.

"Who are you?" I manage to get out.

He takes a knife from the table beside me. "It doesn't matter, you're going to be dead within the week or so anyways. That's if you don't become a stripper."

I'm frustrated but so exhausted. No words could explain. I'm so wide awake but I feel like I could fall asleep any second now.

I try to move my hands but they are trapped along with my feet.

I don't know how long it's been but Harry's smart. He could find me but he hasn't. Meaning I'm probably going to die. I doubt they'd want me as a stripper.

"Then tell me. If I'm going to die anyways then why not tell m-"

My words are cut off then the palm of his hand burns my cheek. I don't whimper in pain, I don't show a reaction to fuel him. "Don't raise your voice at me, Missy." He spits.

I look at my lap, my hair drooping down and I nod, accepting that I might not be alive for very much longer. A few months back I thought Harry would have killed me. But I was so wrong.

In fact, Harry saved me.

I'm going to have to leave the boys behind.

"Are... are the boys okay?" I ask and he snickers.

"Not for much longer because we won."

I look up confused. What did he win? "Am I the prize?"

"No, you're the key." He says it all up in my face, I feel his spit fly on my cheek.

He puts the sharp blade against my throat and I try not to react again.

Rule number 301: Don't react.

He smiles, his gold teeth shining, his breath smells like rotten fish. The smell mixed with dead bodies is nauseating.

"How many rules are there, Missy?" He whispers.

I swallow. I know the answer. I have known for many, many years. But for some reason I'm finding it so hard to say it. "Six hundred and ninety nine." I state.

I feel the sharp pain in my stomach as he knees me. "Wrong." I frown. It's not wrong. I was taught there were six hundred and ninety nine rules.

"Rule number 700: Stay away from hearts."

I hide I'm in shock but I feel so lied to- once again. Why the fuck is everything I know a lie?

He goes to my jaw and I feel a sting of pain as he kisses me, I'm sure he left a mark because it hurt.

I have to blink away the tears as best as I can.

Why is this fucking happening to me?

His hands trail down my neck, until it's on my left breast. He circles over it then squeezes it once and I want to cry but I know I can't.

"And once you're gone," He whispers, nibbling my ear. I hate this so much and I feel like a thousand bugs are crawling over me. He brings the knife to my left breast and cuts an 'x' there. I frown from the pain but he doesn't notice. "The hearts are back in business."

He backs up and places the knife down before picking up a needle. "Your heart is so special to us, Missy." He says before jabbing the needle into my thigh. I almost immediately feel my eyes go heavy.

"Your boyfriend is going to get killed because you couldn't defend yourself."

My heart stings. I feel my eyes close so I have to open the back up again. He backs up and has my phone in his hand.

"Say cheese." He smiles and everything goes black.