38

This is the second part of the double update!

//

I storm in the wreck and I dart around the corner.  It's funny how run down this place is. I dont know how to the fuck they thought kidnapping my Hazel would be safe let alone kidnapping her in a burnt-down hospital.

I mean, it's burnt to a crisp. The walls are burnt down, there's bricks and ash on the floor. There's no roof anymore.

They're all going to die for this.

I clench my fists and all I can think of is Hazel in the fountain. She couldn't have been conscious there. I'm going to have to try and delete the pictures off of her phone. I can't let her see. I can barely cope, how will she?

"Do we have a-"

I turn around and Louis has a map of this place on his phone.

I crouch down behind this broken down wall and I hear murmering. Luckily for me, I'm not deaf but I need to focus on them to hear what they're saying.

"Yeah that girl."

"Did you take the pictures of Jade?"

"Jade Froster or Slawford?"

"Froster. We havent got the other one yet."

I know both of those girls. They're irrelevent to me but Froster is Nicola's childhood friend and Slawford was beaten to death by Hazel's dad. I have no idea their relations and why she was beat but she's gone. I'm suprised the Heart organisation don't know. They're meant to be the strongest organisation out there.

"What about the new girl?"

"Godfather's daughter?"

"Yeah, that one." His words make me clench my jaw. They clearly don't care about any of them. They're toys. Hazel is not a fucking toy.

I dip my head around the corner for a split second.

He has long blond hair, his jaw isn't defined and he has a bird tattoo on his arm, by the heart one. I'm going to kill him.

"She's in room two. East ward."

I turn to Louis who has the map and he's zooming into where Hazel should be.

Now somehow we need to get out of here to find Hazel. I need her so much. I'm dependent on her and I've never really been dependent on someone. She has to be dependant on me as she literally can't escape right now.

I'm so guilty.

"I have this of a convosation recording that I can throw over there." Niall points to the area and I nod.

He throws this recording behind their backs and the two sods swing there heads, loading their guns. They run and as they do, so do we. I almost have to tip toe. It's not covinent but I'd prefer that than being caught.

We make it to the ruins of the room she's in. but, it's just small broken walls. No one's there.

Panic starts to fill me even more than it is and I hate the feeling. I've never felt this for a person before. Not even for me.

I turn around to Liam. I look at the gun in his hand. I'm sure I have to use it. I hate the noise of guns. That same noise killed my favoutie person in the world.

"Give me the gun." I hesitate. He passes me the gun and I've never been so scared in my life. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I hear a large bang underground making my eyes ping open. I look around for any possible opening and my eyes keep locking with this metal square plate on the floor. Niall sees me looking and moves it.

"After you."

I jump in and the first thing I see is Hazel, led on a table. She's lost her colour and sunshine but she's alive. Her presence makes me sigh and relief. I run up to her and hug her tightly, even if it kills me.

"Harry." She whispers. She's so quiet, I can barely hear her. It pains me how run down and exhausted she is but she's alive. That's all want.

I pull out of the hug hesitantly and I turn around to the bloke.

He's belt is undone.

Shit.

I turn around and Hazel knows exactly why I turned. She timidly looks at me and back at him before frowning her eyes shut.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Take Haze to the car." I say as calm as I possibly fucking can.

Niall pulls himself up the hole we came down before reaching for Hazel.

I turn around as soon as Haze leaves my sight and I charge for the dickhead.

I know that his life probably doesn't mean shit to him. Probably not many people like him like Hazel likes me. Thats what I live for. He probably has nothing. But, right now, his death means to fucking world to me.

"What the fuck did you do to her, you fucking prick." I holler at him. Normally I don't let my emotions show as much. I show anger. Not hatred. Just anger. But right now it's all fucking hatred.

He stays silent with a smirk on his face so I shoot him in the balls. I didn't hear the gun shot as much as I normally would as I'm shouting so loud. It didn't make me flinch as much so you'd realise it.

"Words you fucking bastard." I punch in around the face.

"I humbled her, Sty-"

I wack him around the head with the gun and he closes his eyes for only a moment. "Fucking dickhead." I put my hand around his neck, cutting of his oxygen supply. "I'll fucking teach you to not touch up innocent woman. You will fucking get your lesson." I sqaure him in the nose, you can see it's broken. After I yank his ear, making him yelp. I pulled so hard to the point wear the ear was on the floor. I get a high from his blood.

After his pathetic whimper of pain, he smirks and I want to fucking rip off his head. Usally I'll smirk just for a small reaction to shitheads like him but, I cant. I'm so worried about Hazel.

"What the fuck did you say to her?" I ask. I know I'm going to fucking kill him any second now, I won't even realise it either. So, I need to know what he said. And what punishment I'll get for her knowing so much.

Mala is going to fucking cripple me.

The man doesn't answer, I pin him agaisnt the wall with his neck, his face red like his fucking blood seeping from his ear.

"I told your little girlfrend everything she aught to know-"

He doesnt finish his sentence.

I mean he couldn't. He was already dead on the floor.

//

Not me being active-

I'll be honest, it's because I've written the rest of the book- don't worry though, you've got a long way to go yet.

Don't Worry Darling is coming out in just over a month and my mum and I are going to watch it- I'll cover her eyes when the scenes come on.

Anyways, you still have 52 chapters left so enjoy!