22

HARRY POV

The music in the background is quite frankly shit. Why the fuck did they make a playlist like this and then look at it and go 'Yes, this is the one.' No, it's not the fucking one, it's shit and it's making my head hurt.

There are about five men around us and Hazel is perched on my left knee in her tight jumpsuit with a lace front. She's drunk out of her mind and so I hold her waist so she doesn't fall and it feels like I can feel every inch of her.

If I'm honest, I don't know what it is but I don't really enjoy people flirting with Hazel. It just pisses me off but I'm still here so I guess I can tolerate it. They've offered us some drinks but I've declined for both of us. It's Las Vegas, how the fuck am I meant to trust them let alone the fact that we're in this sketchy club with fucking horseshit for music.

I take my drink and sip it, annoyed. I mean, she's basically getting groomed by these middle aged virgins who want to get back at their shit childhood. God knows where the boys are, they left earlier so now it's just me an Hazel and these people.

"Where do you work, babe?"

"Huh?"

He brushes his thumb, may I just add, crusty thumb, on Hazel's shoulder and I look at him coldly so he backs off. "I said, where do you work?"

"Oh, I just left school."

"Oh, so shes a young one." Another guy says. Fuck him.

"Yeah, man. She's a fine glass."

I hold her a little more securely, my fingers crawling closer to her stomach. "Hey, here's a drink." Says the main guy. He passes it to her and I see it fizzes from something at the bottom. Hazel reaches to take the fizzing glass.

"Let's not drink that, Woods." I whisper in her ear and I take it from her and place it on the full table next to us.

I give the man a dirty glance and he looks away. I look him up and down and then I see a tattoo. A heart tattoo.

They're going to try to kill Hazel.

My thoughts run through excuses to get her out of here. And ways to make them not follow us. I go up to her ear and tuck her hair behind it. "I'm not babysitting you anymore, let's go."

"Guys, sorry.. I hav-"

"This guys runin-"

"Let her finish, dickhead."

"Fuck no. You're maki-"

"Fuck you."

"Unnecessary."

"How are you going to get in a smart girls panties if you don't use your manners? I can't imagine what you're like at the dinner table. I bet you pay no respect for who you're eating for the first and last time."

"Come on, man."

"Come on what? Definitely not on your face with manners like that."

"This man's a joke."

"I can't remember making any jokes."

"Fuck you, dude." He pulls out a shotgun and I stare at the barrel with a smirk on my face. The guy next to him pokes the gun at Hazel which makes me just angry.

"Hazel on the table, where I can see you." I whisper and she nods and swipes the glasses off so she can sit.

I stand up right after, the smirk still plastered on my face. While doing so, I reach for the blunt blade in my pocket. I walk up to the man and put the blade against his throat. "If that bullet goes through her head, your head will be cut off with a dull blade. Do you understand?"