64

"So this is the day?" I ask and he looks up at me, and nods.

"August 15th, yeah." He smiles but I'm panicked.

"Harry, that's in ten days, we can't do that." I back out. We're not ready at all. I haven't got a dress, I don't have a cake. We're not ready.

"Yes, we can do it." He turns his spinny stool towards me, away from the kitchen island and then brings me between his legs. "Don't worry, my darling. People are doing decor for us right as we speak, just how you wanted." He smiles as if he doesn't have a speck of anxiety in him. "We can get you your pretty dress, I'll get my suit too. It'll be okay." He says, holding my waist, rubbing his thumb across my skin to calm me.

"Harry what about make up and hair people?" I ask, the list of my worries about the idea of my wedding day in ten days lengthening.

"Darling, it'll be fine, I promise you." He pulls me in a little closer. "It'll be a small wedding as you wanted. Liam, Niall and Louis will all be there. They won't bring their phones and it'll be okay, alright?" He says, still trying to sooth me. It's helping but I want the wedding day to be laid back and perfect.

My idea of a perfect wedding is not all that serious. Being strict and serious won't help anything so if mistakes are made on the day, it'll just be rememberable.

"Okay." I say and we get closer to kiss.

Our lips skim each other. "Okay?"

"Okay." I nod and kiss him. The kiss almost removes all my worry and the feeling of his lips fitting with mine so perfectly makes me appreciate him so much more.

We pull out of the kiss and he clasps my hand and hops off the seat. "In the mean time, let's go on the date, yeah? Take your mind off of it." He says, shutting the laptop. I nod and brush a speck on his suit.

Harry's wearing an all black suit that he suits way too much. The suit tugs him in the right places. For example, you can slightly see his bicep through the blazer, he looks so amazing. I'm in awe of a suit that we rushed to buy, let alone his wedding suit. I don't think I'll be able to cope.

I, on the other hand am wearing a short brown dress with a gold, chained necklace. The chains are pretty thick but it puts the dress together I think. It's a skinny dress and shows my waist from the way its so tight.

We walk forward to leave the house, out hands entwined. He stops by the door and kisses me cheek, letting go of my hand. I turn to him. "You go to the car, I'm going to put Tee in her room so we don't come back to a shit hole." He smirks and kisses me one more time before jogging back.

I nod and smile. I open the front door and step outside, the air is hot tonight.

My head turns to a rustle in the bush. It makes me pause.

Theres no wind tonight.

I stare at the bush and although I'm completely safe now, I still get so scared of this. The thought of people knowing anything scares me. Harry would probably be killed, I'd be punished. I'm safe but it still sends shivers through my body.

The shuffling stops in the bush as Harry's body engulfs mine. He moves his head around to kiss my check and walks in front of me, holding my hand again. "What's up?" He asks, I've realised I haven't stopped staring at the bush.

I smile and look up at him and tug his black suit slightly. "I'm okay." I say. I am okay, I'm not wrong. It's probably just a fox or something.

We hop in the car and we almost immediately drive off. I love the streets here. It's quiet during the nights and the stars are always out too. It's always so beautiful...

Until I realised there's police tape in the corner of my eye. We turn the corner to get to the restaurant but it's blocked off with tape. The police are having a conversation outside.

I go to open the door and see what the fuss is about but Harry pulls me back in the car. "Let's not make it out problem, y'know, we're missing right now." I understand and nod, closing the car door back up.

"We can go to Succo D'uva instead." He suggests and I nod before he drives again.

We arrive and Succo and luckily we get a seat, people have been piling in since what ever happened in the other restaurant. Whilst getting to our seat in the far corner, I hear people talk about a murder there. But that simply wouldn't be true. That would be rare.

"Could we get you your drinks?" A waitress asks.

"Please," Harry says, which surprises him as well as me. "Red wine please."

"We'll get back to you for your main order." She smiles and hurries off

"You like red wine?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Not really, it just sounds posh." He says. "Also this places is literally called grapejuice so it'd be rude not to." He smiles and I nod.

"Tr-"

"Here is your bottle. If you need another, just ask. Are you ready to order?"

I smile. "Can I get a Pesto Pasta, please?" I ask and she nods and writes it down in her note pad.

"And you, sir?" She turns to Harry.

"Lasagna." He says and I lightly kick is shin. "please." He says as if a chore.

"Thank you, your orders will be with you in a moment."

Harrys eyes really pop as he's wearing all black. His eyes are really pretty. It's a like a piece of art. I love his eyes so much.

Harry brings up his wine glass and smiles. We clink both glasses.

"Here's to the last ten days of being unmarried."