74

HAZEL POV

Harry leads me down a wooden dock, the water is glistening from the bright sun. "A boat?" I ask, staring at a yacht.

He wraps his hand around me, holding my opposite shoulder. "Yeah. We're married now so why not celebrate?" I smile faintly at his question.

He, with his sunset orange sunglasses on, looks around the area before helping me on the white yacht. It's a decent size, I really like it.

Theres a bench that Harry sits on, where I'm sure I will join soon. Harry reaches around and gives the driver a thumbs up, signalling for him to drive.

Harry nuges his nose before leaning in his arms. He's so pretty. I feel like that word, pretty, is always such a feminine thing but the truth is, anything anyone ever does is rather masculine or femine. I call him pretty because I think of the sunsets and rises, a field of sunflowers, peonies. I think of the pretty things in life.

His fashion has changed since with left. We've finally let go. We couldn't stay the same forever. We couldn't keep wearing classy dresses and skinny jeans. We had to grow up. I suppose part of growing up was leaving.

I lift the polariod up and take a picture of him. He's wearing this cardigan thing, it's an orange colour, I think. His sunglasses match it and so does my orange dress.

I look around and realise we're in the middle of no where. I smile warmly, knowing I can live like this forever now. This is where I want to die and live. This to me, is better than paradise.

I take out my phone to check the time and I get distracted by my wallpaper, Harry. It's a polariod of him in the hallway to get to Tee's food bowl. Tee, so small, follows him. We've only had Tee for a bit under two weeks but I really love her. I can tell Harry does too but he's too stubborn to admit that.

My smile brightens and I turn off my phone to study Harry again. I'm glad I met him. He got me out. After he was talking about his tattoos, he told me about Zayn and told me about how Zayn wanted to get out. He was so young when he found out about the truth.

He got out for Zayn and I got out because I hated not being normal.

We both got what we wanted.

I frown, realising I didn't actually check the time; I pull out my phone again. It's midday.

I smile and make my way to Harry. I sit beside him but decide to lay my head on his lap. He looks down at me and he smiles. My smile grows brighter whilst studying him and his beauty.

"Why are you smiling, my love?" He asks, smiling himself. He holds my hand and lifts it for a kiss, it sends butterflies to my stomach.

"You're pretty at all angles, Harry Styles." I say his nose scrunches.

"I could say the same for you." He says, smacking my thigh light. My cheeks burn and he smiles deeper, I could get lost in his dimples. "You're blushing." Her bursts out with not a laugh, but a faint screech to his tone. It was high pitched.

"No, you are." I deny his allegations and he just closes his eyes and shakes his head slowly. I laugh and squeeze his soft hand. "It's just hot." I give in.

"Oh, well there's ice cream in the cooler if you want, baby." He smiles.

"Not sure, I've had an incident involving those." I joke and he chuckles.

"I wouldn't know. I can't recall being there." He responds, rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"I'm not sure, my husband was there, though." I answer back and he pretends to be in deep thought.