70

HARRY STYLES

Peonies.

Peonies, the flower that is as delicate as my flower: Hazel.

A bouquet of beautiful flowers, peonies, lavender and white roses, a bouquet of love and a bouquet in a precious pair of hands.

The flowers suit her so perfectly, it's so Hazel.

I'm so fucking lucky I fell for you.

Luckier, I'm so lucky you fell for me.

I really don't know how we happened. It just did. I remember hating her. Then all of a sudden it was love.

I remember back on the airplane, I kissed her. I had no fucking idea what I wanted from someone I hated so much. So I kissed her and I tried to have every last inch of her just so I had somewhat of an idea.

I remember when I was having a shitty night with my trauma and she helped me. We both hated each other but she didn't let me feel alone. It felt like a flame. Not romantically but it felt like a warm burn between us.

The gun was shot and I had to be nice to her. But it was by choice. It changed everything and nothing at the same time.

I remember the boys going missing. She was so Hazel then. I could see her shine through the figure everyone made for her. Part of me wanted that part of her to stay.

The first time she called me angel, I was so confused. I'm not an angel as I'm a murderer. No murderer is an angel. But she didn't see me as that. It was then when I knew for sure that I needed her to stay for as long as she possibly could.

And you did.

It's like each tear rolling down my face hold each memory of her. Memories that I love of her.

She's the love of my life.

The thin part of her dress sways as she gravitates towards me, the burn of happiness in my stomach.

Her face, her gorgeous face. It's perfect. Her hazelnut eyes connect with mine and she smiles so hard a dimple pops.  A slight one but it's still a dimple. I don't think I've ever saw a dimple on her before.

My eyes steam up and become too glossy to see her beautiful face, I'd pay to see it for longer.

My hands clasp each other and I wait for her to touch to the front, where I am. I nudge my nose, to keep the cries in, it's very obviously not working.

It fees like the relief of when you take of the banaid. It feels like the fresh smell of paint. Or walking into your brand new house, calling it your own. It feels like home.

When I moved here with Hazel, I wanted to move because I wanted freedom. I wanted to call somewhere home. Now I know as long as she's beside me, where we go, I'm already home.

My glossy eyes try and treasure her beauty for as much as possible, everything looks like it's fucking glowing. I feel high. Hazel looks like a butterfly in the garden ruins.

She and Louis make it to the front and they face each other. They hug and kiss both cheeks before Louis sits next to Niall and Liam. They all have the brightest smiles, the day seems special to them too.

Me and Hazel connect hands, I've missed her being so close to me. Yesterday, I rented out a place to stay as apparently that's what some people do. Shocker, I didn't get much sleep without her.

I look down to her and my cheeks hurt from my smile, her eyes are twinkling. I see her light makeup has stains from tears. Her lips are stretching into a smile that looks as painful as mine. "What do we do now?" She whispers and I chuckle, half because I'm relived to hear her voice but also because I have no fucking clue.

"Vows, I guess." I whisper back. We don't actually have that religious guy who stands there and reads the bible so I think that's the only thing we can do.

"We didn't practice that, Angel." She squeezes my hands.

"You two look great but Liam has already taken the picture so are we gonna start or what?" Niall giggles, slouched in the seat.

Both Hazel and I turn to him and Hazel lets out a cry of hapniess. She then turns back to me and clears her throat to calm herself. "You go first." She pulls my arm and I roll my eyes and stand in my position.

"Hazel Woods. You know, I never knew I was capable or worthy enough for someone as good as you." I say the first thing that comes to mind. I make sure her eyes are locked to mine and I blink the tears away so her face is clear again. "Something about you when we met, Haze. You was just someone I needed. I wanted to know what I needed from you so badly. I never knew what love felt like until you, it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't you."

She blinks a tear away and I hear a small sniff leave her. "I made it, Haze." I choke. "As soon as I loved you, I made it. I ran away and I found home when I thought I was nothing. my life was not worth anything until I met you. I made it because I now have something worth more than my life. I owe you my life, and I don't quite understand how it happened but in all the ways possible, I fucking love you." I look at Louis for a brief moment. "Let emotions be emotions, right?"

Hazel looks back at Louis and he nods at her. She looks back, knowing it's her turn to speak. I want to throw up with anticipation on what she's going to say.

"Harry Styles." She starts as I did. "I really didn't like you, you know?" Great start. "You were harsh and stubborn bu-"

"And a right cunt!" Niall shouts and she chuckles and repeats him.

"But, and there's a big one, I'm not any of those things so even though you acted like the world was yours, I was as considerably nicer to you." She smiles. "I don't know, I just figured you had a reason for being such an arrogant son of a bitch. Once again, I was correct."

"You made me insane, Harry Styles, you really did. I was supposed to hate you but I couldn't help but love you instead. Falling, they call the process of love. But I never related to it because I felt like I was floating. I felt free even when in reality we were all trapped. I trusted you so much when I had no reason to. I trusted you because you may of been an ass but you was not a blatant liar. It turns out you are anything but an ass, you're the best person I know, and I say that with my whole heart, Harry because I love you."

Hazel loves me.

She's said it, multiple times but I'll never get it in my head, I think.

I can barley process any of this although I already know everything I need to know. I can't believe I'm marrying my favourite person. That's a thing only certain people have. I've done some fucked up things and yet I'm in the beautiful venue with the person that I will love past our deathbeds.

Liam takes another picture, I see the camera flash this time. "This is where you kiss." Louis says and Hazel and I chuckle. I mean we haven't seen each other all night and although that's no time at all, that also means a whole night with out her touch.

Our lips connect and another flash goes by.

Fuck, I can't not need you still.

I love you.

//

Not long left now!

Ten more to go!