62

HAZEL POV

"Haze, we're not keeping it." Harry says sternly. I can't see his face as he's behind me but I can imagine his crease between his eye brows is very prominent.

I'm crouched down to the spotted kitten and nudge it's nose with my finger. "Why?" I ask Harry.

"It's not ours." He responds and I stand up, facing him now.

"It doesn't have a collar, Ang." I say and he smiles at his name but frowns straight after. "Please, Harry, she might be unsafe." I plead and he just stares at me.

"No." I give him the same response by staring. "I'm not joking, Haze, no."

"I'm not joking either, she's ours now." I smile.

I walk up to his and our height difference makes me look up slightly. "Haze, come on..." He implores and I shake my head and then kiss him.

"Harry, it's a cat in our bush with no name tag. If someone comes over to take her then sure but the likelihood of that happening is low." I complain and his green eyes plants gardens into my soul.

I feel the cat brush against my ankle, she strolls to the kitchen, I follow. I hear Harry say something to me but not enough to understand him because the kitten jumps up to the pristine countertops and knocks over the tea bag jar.

Then it clicks.

"Tee." I say, thinking to myself.

"Did you listen to a single word I said?" Harry asks, walking behind me.

I look at the fluffy ball purring on the counter. "Not a word." I smile. "Harry, why can't we keep her?" I ask and turn to him.

In return his face frowns and he huffs. "It's not ours." I cross my arms, not buying it.  It's not anyone's right now so I don't really get his point. 

"What's so bad with the cat, Ang?" I ask. I've realised his skin looks rather light.

We stand in silence until he breaks it. "Fine, fine." I look up at him. "Well... someone, you know.... skinned my last one?"

My heart almost cracks for him and I look to the ground. "Well..." I say, trying to gather more words. I look up at him and he's cracking a smile that he clearly doesn't mean. "That was in your old life. No one will skin Tee." I say, trying out the name. I've never had a pet so I'm not sure on what names are sutible but 'Tee' isn't exactly a human name so I think it's okay.

"Tee?"

"Isn't it perfect?" I say and turn back to the cat that is now on the floor, exploring the crevasses of the house.

"Please can we keep her?" I ask, and this time, instead of following Tee, I turn to face Harry. His reaction was only him bringing his fingers to his lips so he can think.

I squint at the respone and I don't say anything. Harry squints back and shuffles closer so his cologne hits my nose. Then, he brings his face closer and leans down, our noses touching, my stomach feels as if a tornado is inside. "Fine. He's ours."

"Than-"

"But. But." He holds my waist, my stomach will never get used to the feeling. "If someone knocks for her back, then no questions asked, it's all theirs." He says and I nod. He pulls my waist so close so that it's uncomfortable looking up at his face. "I wish it was easier to say no to you sometimes." He says, brushing my lip with one of his hands. I try not to smile but my heart skips a beat.

"You always were able to." I contradict and the hand that was on my lips moves to my jaw.

"That was in our old life, baby. Everything's changed." He smirks, his dimple popping, making blush tickle my cheeks. He looks into my eyes, they must be creased from my smile, and plants a long kiss on my lips. It makes me love him all over again. He backs out of the hold and I turn to face the cat scratching the plant pot. "We'll have to buy loads of shit for it." He says as I rush to pick Tee up.

"You go do that," I say. "I got to get you washed," I whisper to Tee and I feel Harrys arms wrap around my waist, his hand connecting at the front. "I'll get her washed." I say and turn as Harry kisses me on the cheek

"Come with me." He whispers, kissing me again.

"Can't."

"Yes you can."

"Nope."

"I'm not asking, my love. You're coming." He says and taps my ass, tee flees as he does.

"Fine." I smile, knowing exactly what I'm doing.

Harry briefly smiles and holds my back lightly then leads me towards the door.

We get to the room you enter when you walk in and slide on my shoes before Harry takes the keys from the old fruit basket.

He opens the door and walks out and as soon as he does, I run back inside.

I slide around, trying to get my balance, I can't help but laugh hysterically hearing Harry chasing after me. I wish someone was here in moments like this, so they can take a picture.

I swerve around the corner, and attempt to run up the stairs but Harry is quick to grab me, I'm surprised I made it this far.

He turns me around by my waist, my laughter only escalating. He smiles so hardly, his cheeks must burn from the feel. I use my arms to swing around so I can keep running but Harry takes one of my hands that I raise and pulls me in to a deep kiss.

His kiss feels like your muscles after a warm bath, your teeth once you've just brushed them. It feels like sun after a rainstorm but above all else it feels like love he will only ever share with me.

"Tricks like that only works for people who can run." He smiles into the kiss and my heart beats harshly against my ribcage.

"I can run." I struggle to respond but I don't mind it, I'd prefer Harry's lips any day.

"Not fast," He scoffs and moves my hand he still holds and places it in his hair. "You can stay but please stay safe." He says in between small kisses and I smile and nod, combing his hair with my fingers.

"It's getting long, your hair." I speak without thinking. His hair hasn't changed too much but it seems like it's been growing out for no time at all. It's only been a few months and it's already to his shoulders.

"What, have you decided now that it looks shit?" He says with a smile, I can tell he's only joking.

"Of course not." I kiss him. "Just greasy." I say and try not to laugh at myself. If you would have told me I said that to Harry Styles when I first met him, I would've laughed in your face.

"Hey." He frowns and scales his hands down my body to my waist again. I slide my hands to his neck and he looks up at me as I move to a higher step that him. I must say it's weird being this tall.

It all happens so quickly but he starts peppering me with kisses, each one spreading warmth all over me and he tickles my ribs, my face heating up with laughs. "No- no, I was only joking." I struggle to say and he smiles.

His hands still at work, his kisses slow down until they stop, but not for long. He then places three kisses on my forehead. "I love you, I'll be soon."