48

Classical music fills my ear drums as Hazel's perfect body sits in front of me.

A table for two. Just me and Hazel.

And there's another table for two.

Gemma and her security.

I need to get information from one of them today. If not, I feel like I'm going in circles.

I told Hazel about today. She knows everything. I want her to know everything.

Hazel is so gorgeous today. I've made an effort to consciously say she's beautful each day- most times I don't realise I've said it.

Honestly, its sad that someone who has nothing to do with her had such an inpact on how she sees herself. She's getting better. She needs to know she's so gorgous no matter what. No one can convince her otherwise.

The next song plays and it's Gemmas favourite. I have no clue what it's called but I always heard is from her bedroom as a kid. It was this and a stupid boyband. Biggest boyband of all time sounds a bit shit, right?

Fair enough, I'd always sing alone to the sappy lyrics- she said my voice was shit each time.

I remember saying that her singing is shitter. Then I told mum that she sells drugs.

"Time to dance, darling." I say and Hazel nods.

Her dress is so beautiful. It's a white-peach colour and it's tight around her body; it starts flowing toward the end. Her little purse matches it and she looks so beautiful.

I hold her waist, it instantly makes my stomach do it's dance routine but I smile. How could you not? I've got this fucking angel in front of me- I'm a murderer and probably a sociopath or some shit.

She smiles back and we start dancing, swaying from side to side. We both are looking around for Gemma but I'm really just enjoying the moment.

Hazel's scent, her fucking scent is the only thing I enjoy smelling. It reminds me of her, and her name. It smells like Hazels. I love her fucking scent. And her touch. Her touch is so soft and even if a fingertip touches my skin, I swear she puts me under a spell.

"My dress is the least puffy here." She whispers and I frown.

She's so prefect and I will never fucking change my mind.

"And you're still the most prettiest girl here." I whisper and I can tell she smiles.

I back out to let her spin and she flows with it. When she comes back around, she trips over herself making me catch her in my arms, her back leaning on my forearm. She goes red and chuckles faintly as I bring her back up. "We've been practicing this, Hazel." I say, acting pissed and she laughs making me do the cheesiest fucking smile.

Hazel stops dancing out of no where. "They're coming up." She says before turning around so I'm facing Gemma's table.

The bugger takes her waist and something snaps in me.

I can't fucking think.

I don't remember losing grip of Hazel but now I'm in the guys face. The guys face splattered in his own blood.

My brain is humiliated but I can't fucking stop. Last time this happened the man was a toxic cunt.

Punch by punch I feel the life leave the mans body until someone peels me away from the man.

Gemma slaps me. Straight across the face, it washes me with guilt. "Harry, stop!" She shouts and I realise both my fiancé and my sister have been saying it.

I feel all the colour leave my body other then the touch of red on my cheeks from the workout. I look around and I see Hazel. Hazel looks scared. Not of me. Thank fuck not of me. But for the guy on the floor, almost lifeless.

"That's my boyfriend, Harry." Gemma shouts, the crowd just staring.

I look down at the body and nudge my nose, my face dropping.

Her boyfriend.

I made Gemma see her boyfriend get beaten.

"I'm sorry G-"

"What the fuck don't you understand, Harry? I'm happy!" Gemma screams at me. And fuck I hate it. She has never screamed at me. Ever. I didn't connect with her but she loved me still. I want to fucking cry, my throat is tight from trying to hold it back.

"Next time I see you, something has to happen because you're ruining my life, Harry. I'm growing up, I'm moving on." She explains, anger burning in her voice. All I can do is look at my shiny shoes. "I hate how fucking protective you are because it always ends up in someone getting killed."

I'm just a killer.

"I'm happy why can't you accept that?"

She's happy.

I need to rather make her miserable with her new life or fail.

I'm a failure.

I turn around once again and Hazel weakly smiles at me. That gives me a flicker of something that no hope can compare to.

I look around at the audience we gained and turn to the door and run out.

HAZEL POV

Harry just disappears.

He couldn't be too far but somehow this feels the most far away I've felt with him for a while.

He just snapped. It wasn't Harry.

I run over, shocked, to my table and take my purse before running back over to Gemma's boyfriend on the floor.

"I'm sorry." Is all I could say to him. He probably didn't even realise I've said it, at the time, neither did I.

Before I left the huge door, Gemma pulls my arm, yanking me to face her.

It's the first time I've seen her properly.

This is the girl Landon took.

This is the girl who is going to be my sister in law.

She is taken but is happy.

My stomach is churning from the shock but more so now I'm in front of my fucking sister in law.

"Girlfriend, right?" She asks and it takes me a moment to process what she says.

She's really pretty. Prettier than me, I'd say. Her eyes are such a vibrant looking brown and her hair is so pretty too.

I nod. "Yes, fiance." I say and she smiles.

She pulls me into a hug.

I'm not sure why but she does. It was long. And it felt warm. Nothing like Harry's hug but I can tell she meant it.

She gives me a silver ring with a ruby on it. I don't know what significance this has but it's a beautiful ruby ring. I can only think of the fake ruby ring one of the boys mentioned.

"Give this to him." She smiles. "It's his anyways. Had to get it back from Landon, y'know?" Her voice is jittery, like she's moving on. Like she's saying goodbye to someone she loves. Although we've never met.

I take the ring. "Keep him safe, yeah?" She tries to chuckle but it gets stuck in her throat. "He's still my brother. Still love Mr Edward Styles." She says and her eyes are so glosssy.

"Say goodbye for me, okay?" A tear falls down her face.

She's saying goodbye.

"Say... no more snapping like that." She smiles, hiding the pain. "And tell him I love him." She holds my hand and squeezes it. "Tell him to make Zayn proud."

She shakes my hand and lets go. "Hazel." She says and I'm not surprised she knows my name.

"I love you too." She smiles. "I wish that Harry got what he wanted, what Zayn wanted. Just a normal life like everyone else. You seem great." She brings me into a another hug.

"Love him for me, please."