75

HAZEL POV

"If you keep scruffing up the damn pillows, I'm going to go insane." Harry says, pulling Tee away from the couch. I take my camera and pull it up to my face, finding the perfect shot. Harry holds her, his arm going up by the stomach as the kitchen's TV plays in the backround. "Dad gave you so many things to scratch, Tee Darling." He says, kissing the top off her head.

I get the shot and I smile knowing that I chose the perfect time.

I put the camera down again and then I put the milk in the bowel. I've never actually made a cake before so I thought today is the day. Now I've had the wedding, I feel so much happier and above all, I feel productive.

My stomach drops as I see the ring is not on my finger but I sigh realising I literally put it in my apron's pocket. I bought the apron after the day on the yacht.

It's now been three days since the wedding but it feels like it was yesterday. I'm so relieved and happy it went well, it just gives me happiness that it went exactly how it needed to be.

"There has been a shooting in the local town, Litorale."

That's our town.

My stomach drops, I suppose I still get nervous knowing about danger although we ran to be safe.

Liam walks by and freezes.

"Only three have been injured."

Louis sits at the stool to listen too and Niall is playing with the cat. Then, Liam starts looking around and looks noticeably more sweaty and clammy. "Liam?" I wonder if he's okay. His eyes shoot to me, and the gut feeling becomes stronger. "You okay?" I ask.

He smiles. "Yeah. Just hoping the planes will still run. You know, we've got to get home... to work." I nod to his words, understanding.

I take the bowl and wisk and start stirring, turning around to pay attention to the TV. It pans in on the destroyed town with broken windows, burnt areas and gun shot holes everywhere, it makes me freeze. "Holy shit." I murmer under my breath.

"It has been recommended to only go out for groceries until clear signs of safety."

I know it's probably nothing- shootings rare. Like I've said, I'm still a bit on edge, I suppose Harry must be too. But if this thing becomes too common around here, I'll tell Harry about moving away again. After all, we did run to get away to all of this.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow." Harry's car keys jingle together as he places a kiss on my cheek. "I'm going to drop off the boys." He gives me another kiss and then kneels down the kiss Tee who is now moved from Niall to Harry.

All the boys' stuff is outside the door and it's not just sinking in that they're going to be gone again. I know Harry hates their fighting but to be honestly, I really missed it.

I've also just missed having all my friends around. It's lonely at the moment because we haven't really lingered yet but people like Louis are both Harry and I's best friend.

Liam pull in to a hug, he sways me from side to side. "Stay safe. You might need it one day."