53

Italy.

Now, although Rome isn't the place of Romance, maybe Italy could be me and Harry's place of it.

Hands connected, I sloppily part from Harry although we're still and in hand. We both step on the part of the road which is brick and I have a giddy smile on my face, so does Harry.

We're at the end of the road so it's circular and there are houses around it. All the houses look grand and have vines growing across the front of them all. Although grand, it seems homely. And they're not grand as in mansion but it's meant to be spacious inside.

This is the first time living in a village. I've only ever lived in London. I thought london although not home, would be closest to it. But somehow every other place but home has felt more of a home.

We're pretty lucky we found the area. Just outside of this street, there is a mini town with stalls of local fruits. But we're still far away enough to not hear the commotion.

My dress flowing in the subtle wind, I fumble for the keys in excitement.

Home.

I open the door after struggling to opening it.

I'm normal now. No more guns, knifes, stalking. No more mafia.

We're free.

I run inside the house and there's a little compartment with a rocking chair in the corner by the large door frame and a tall plant; next to it, a table with a fruit bowl on it.

Both me and Harry throw our shoes to the side and run up to the levitated part, the house.

The door frame does, in fact, have two doors. With a rounded top, the doors are white with a window, with a diamond pattern going across them. The door is held with to the ground facing the kitchen that we walk into.

The kitchen is large but homely. There's a island in the kitchen with a sink and retro looking television. The oven is next to the toaster in the corner. On the other wall of counters, there's wine spaces and a kettle- that being where the rustic orange toaster is. Right to the left of the bright cream room, there's a firdge. Next to the frides, there's a frame leading to a glass conservatory.

Harry reminds me of the slight weight on my neck, my camera. That was the only valuable thing I brought with me, Harry brought nothing. Harry takes the camera from my neck with a slight blush to his cheeks.

The camera flashes, my smile tattooed to my face. "You just look pretty is all." He smiles. "Pretty darling in our pretty home." My cheeks tickle with pink and he plants a kiss on my forehead before reconnecting our hands, his other hand holding my camera.

He leads me to the next area as if he knows about this place any more than me, looking around every crevice as I do. The dark brick coloured style on the floor leads us to the living room.

The living room is like a forest with plants anywhere you turn. The plants give the most colour to the room as the room is cream with a few painting on the wall. There are two sofas with bamboo frames alongside a weird but matching patterned cushions on them. Looking up, there's a balcony from upstairs. Somehow the diamond framed windows make the room so bright although it's almost midnight.

Across from the room, there's got a separate area for the stairs. The stairs are wooden and hollow with a linen coloured railing.

We get up and pass three rooms until the room at the end, the master bedroom.

We open the door and I jump onto the four poster bed, as does Harry.

I straddle Harry, Harry's head on the thick pillows with a smile. I get comfy and lean down to press a long kiss on his pink lips, feeling a flicker of electricity in my stomach from it.