Sugar

Taylor: "When I'm without you.."

The Oddryhme Tour is about to start for Taylor and your excited but a little sad. For a few months you and Taylor have spent almost everyday together and it's been great. Being without him for a few months is going to tough. You're only going to be able to make one or two of shows so you can't really see him at all. Taylor said he wasn't that worried about being away from you because he knows when he comes back you'll be there waiting for and that makes him happy.

Hayes: "I need your lovin'.."

Hayes hasn't been coming to school lately because of football and DigiTour. You're happy that he's out there living his life and meeting fans but being at home alone is uncomfortable. Waffling the halls at school without him is extremely lonely. Hayes has a way of holding you in his arms like your mom did when you were a baby. Right now all you want is to spend a weekend with Hayes to tell him you love him to his face and not just sending a text.

Jack G: "I'm right here.."

Lately fans have lost a little faith in Jack because of a little drama, though no one has admitted to anything yet. Jack is a great person and amazing singer. Leaving him just because of something on social media is wrong in your eyes. Jack is a human and he's allowed to do what he wants. You just want Jack to be happy and being a friend to him right now is what he needs.

Jack J: "I don't wanna play no games.."

Things have been a little bit awkward between you and Jack and neither of you know why. You just told each other you love one another. But maybe it was too quick. Or maybe you both meant it but don't know what stage your at now. You aren't going to break up or see other people but maybe its time to just go back to when you and Jack first dated. Nothing was complicated or awkward then. You both were just happy to be with each other.

Shawn: "Love and a little sympathy.."

You and Shawn are one of those sweet couples. You hold hands and hug things out. He would out his jacket down for you so you don't step in the mud. Shawn is a great boyfriend in general and nothing can top him in your eyes. You're proud of the artist he's becoming a person he's always been. Being with Shawn is like living in paradise. He is the bacon to your eggs and the sun to your shine.

Aaron: "I want that sugar sweet"

Aaron has no hesitation saying he loves to kiss you. He thinks your lips are so sweet and has no problem kissing you when he wants to. Aaron kissing you at random doesn't bother you because his lips are soft every single time. Today you and Aaron were out getting ice cream.

"And I'll take the cookies and cream." You said after Aaron.

When the man handed the ice cream to you, Aaron pulled you close and you kissed you out of random.

You just smiled.

Cameron: "Yes please.."

Sometimes when you and Cameron were alone, you liked to tease him. You'd make him ask if he could kiss you or even touch you. He hated it but loved it at the same time.

"Hey Cam, you wanna kiss?"

He looked up at you like a lost puppy, "Yes please."

"Ok." You said calmly.

"Really?" He questioned.

"You better hurry before I change my mind."

He tackled you down out of your chair and kissed you all over your face while you laughed.

Nash: "No makeup on.."

Even though you wear makeup almost every time you leave the house, Nash doesn't mind when you don't. He thinks you look beautiful both ways. However, he believes its more work and money when you wear the makeup. Even though you've explained to him many of times that makeup makes you look 10 times better, he doesn't believe you. He met you without makeup and fell in love with you at the ice cream shop. All Nash wants is for you to be comfortable wherever you go.

Carter: "Put it down on me.."

You and Carter go to a lot of parties together. That means a lot of dancing. You particularly love to dance and Carter loves to dance with you. He loves seeing you wave your hair back and forth to the music. He has so much fun with you at parties and so do you. You both are just the "turn up" couple. When you both step in the room everyone knows the life of the party has arrived.

Matt: "That somebody's me.."

Matthew is not the jealous type but he doesn't let any guy just anyone flirt with you. Of he sees a guy rubbing up on you he will slide thorough the middle if that conversation and introduce himself as your long relationship boyfriend. You're not the jealous type either but if any girls get to close to Matt, he will here about it at home. You both just don't want anyone trying to break you up because you know you're perfect for each other. All you need to do is trust.
*
*
*
*
*
I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY AUSTIN MAHONE! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! WE WILL MEET AGAIN SOON!