First Kiss (Part 2)

Hayes: For some reason Hayes liked to play with your hair a lot. Sometimes you let him play with it. The only thing he could really do is braid.

Today Hayes was taking you to one of his good friend birthday party. After he got dressed he came to your house to wait for you to get ready.

"Hey babe all I have to do is my hair and then we can go," you said rushing to find your curling iron.

"Ok," he answered.

Hayes stared at you while you did the last few pieces.

"Babe..." Hayes started.

"No," you said quickly.

"Come on you trust me. I just want to try one piece."

"Hayes we are going to be late. You can try next time."

Then he made the puppy dog face. It always kills you because of those giant, sky blue, eyes.

"Alright come do this last piece but you better not burn me!"

"Yes!" he yelled.

He carefully held the curling iron and did it exactly how he saw you do it. In shock you said, "Aww babe that's perfect!"

Then he smiled and kissed you. When he pulled away he said, "Perfect just like you."

Matt: Today Matt was escorting you to your local fair. You put on your jean shorts, a tribal print tank top, a beanie and vans. You walked downstairs, grabbed your backpack, and walked to Matt's house.

"Hey Matt!" you yelled when you walked in.

He ran down the stairs, "Hey you look beautiful."

"Thank you babe!"

"Aww no problem. So your ready to go?"

"Ready when you are."

Matt smiled and playfully pushed you out the door.

The fair was very crowed but that didn't stop you and Matt from having a good time. Surprisingly you got on a lot more rides than you thought you would since you were a little scared of heights. But having Matt there made you feel way more safe. In between your 6th and 7th ride you and Matt bought corndogs and shared a lemonade. When you finished Matt took you guy's trash. Matt dropped the stuff in the trash and motioned you to the Ferris wheel. Fortunately the line wasn't long and Matt took your hand to help you in the cart.

"Don't the lights look so cool?" you asked Matt.

"Oh I didn't even look sorry" he answered.

You laughed, "It's ok. What were you looking at?"

"You."

"Aww Matt stop."

Matt smiled. But he looked deep into your eyes and he had your full attention. He leaned in closely but slowly and your lips were in sync.

Carter: All last night you stayed up with Carter at one of his meet and greets. The concert was amazing and the after party was crazy. All the fans were nicer than you thought and that's why you had so much fun.

"You having a good time?" Carter asked you after sitting next to you.

"Yes! Haha all your fans actually like me," you replied.

Carter wrapped his arm around you, "Well I hope they see every beautiful thing in you like I do."

"Aww babe your so sweet."

"I just want to make you happy (Y/N)."

After leaving the amazing party you got back to the hotel. You were super tired so you put your hair in a bun, threw your pj's on, and fell right asleep.

When you rolled over you didn't feel Carter next to you so you went back to sleep. So far in your dream you were being crowned owner of all Taco Bell restaurants until two soft lips started to press against yours. After pulling away from the one minute kiss you opened your eyes. Carter was standing there in his snapback and sunglasses.

"Good morning beautiful," he said.

Jack J: After Magcon day 1, in Miami everyone wanted to spend the rest of the night at the beach. Everyone went back to the hotel to change and then walked to the beach.

Watching everyone have fun in the water made you want to stop your tanning session and get in. You grabbed Jack's surfboard and sat on it with the board in between your legs. The water on your feet was warm and felt so good. While looking at the sunset you felt someone from behind join you on the board.

"Hey love. You having fun?" a familiar voice said.

You flipped yourself around to face him, "Yes babe, the sunset is beautiful isn't it?"

"Mhmm the pink, purple, and orange look good together."

"I know right." Then you laid your head on his chest.

"Wouldn't it be cool to get married on the beach?" he asked.

"Haha, I've dreamed about that for a long time."

Jack picked your head up from his chest and held your cheeks in his hands. You smiled. He brought you close and kissed you.

Jack G: It's been about a month since you've seen Jack. Tonight you were laying on the coach watching t.v while eating candy when Jack J texted you.

"Hey (Y/N) Jack has been really down lately and I'm pretty sure it's because he's been away from you too long haha. But if there is any way possible you could come visit/surprise him at our event tomorrow that would be amazing."

Instantly after you read the message you replied "I'm getting my ticket right now. Be sure to keep this a secret though!" Then you ran upstairs packed a bag and drove to the airport as fast as you could.

When your flight was over you called Jack J and told him to pick you up. He got there is about 20 minutes before 2am so you knew Jack would be asleep when you got to the hotel.

At the end of the performance Jack J announced a surprise guest. When you put your first foot on the stage Jack attacked you with a giant bear hug. He whispered in your ear, "Oh my gosh (Y/N) I missed you so much." Everyone clapped and cheered in the background because now Jack finally had his normal smile on his face. When he put you down he instantly kissed you and the crowd cheered even louder.