His First "I Love You" (Part 1)

Carter:

"Hey baby." Carter said in his sleepy voice. He has been away for about a week now and he isn't coming back anytime soon. It's hard but you know the hard work is for his beloved fans.

"Hey. How's everything going over there?" You responded trying to sound happy.

"It's going great. We are done going to all of the meetings and now I'm getting ready to go to sleep but of course I had to call you first."

"Well that was thoughtful of you. I miss not hiding before I go to sleep though."

"I miss playing with your hair when you fall asleep."

"I love when you do that. It helps me fall asleep so much calmer."

"I love you."

There was a short pause. Did he really just say that?

"You still there?" He asked.

"I love you too Carter. A lot."

Matt:

For some reason you were feeling very generous. You know Matt is basically a dinosaur but you also know you can't get him a dinosaur. So, to surprise him you came up with the idea to redecorate your room with dino bed sheets, dino wall stickers, and a pair of Matt's very own dino slippers.

"Hey Matt!" You said while jumping up to hug him before he could even step in the door.

"Heyyy muffin. You seem excited?" Matt questioned.

"Well that's because I redecorated and I want to show you!"

"Ok let's see." Matt smiled.

You dragged him up the stairs to your shared room and opened the door.

"Oh my gosh babe, THERE ARE DINOSAURS EVERYWHERE!"

"So you like it?"

"I love it, but I love you a lot more."

"I love you too."

Taylor:

You and Taylor had just walked out of the grocery store. The car was a little farther away so you pushed the cart as fast as you could and jumped on to ride. The cart slowed down and it seemed like Taylor wants to join so you grabbed him and put him behind you so he could ride along.

"Alright Tay, it's do or die. ARE YOU READY?" You shouted louder than you expected.

"LET'S DO THIS!" He shouted back.

You kicked your leg back and pushed the cart as fast as you could. When you and Taylor arrived close to the car he slowed the cart down and he jumped off while you followed.

"I think we beat everyone." Taylor said while chuckling.

"We're a perfect team." You added while grabbing Taylor's hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Taylor said. Then he pulled your face closer to kiss you.

Hayes:

You and Hayes were sitting in his room watching The Fairly Odd Parents, enjoying each others company. He had his arm wrapped around you while you snuggled in his chest. You looked up at him and smiled. You realized how perfect this moment was.

"What?" He smiled back at you.

"This is so perfect. I love how we can sit here and watch cartoons together and be so comfortable in each others presence."

"I love how warm it is in here when your're here. When I'm alone somehow it's way colder than normal. Maybe it's just you warming up my heart."

"My heart says it's got big feelings for you." You said while putting a hand on his chest.

He grabbed your hand, "My heart says it loves you."

"I think mine loves you a little bit more."

"Not possible."

Shawn:

Shawn is starting his tour soon and you are finally allowed to go on the road with him. You knew he was excited but extremely nervous so you wanted to get him a gift to make sure he knows your ready to see him perform.

When the surprise for Shawn was outside you called him and waited in the backyard of the house.

"(Y/N)! YOU HERE?" Shawn yelled for you.

"I'm in the back!" You said.

"Hey, I got your voicemail. What's the big surprise?"

"Well come on and I'll show you!" You grabbed Shawn's arm and pulled him to the street in front of the house. Then you held your hands up to emphasize the huge tour bus with his face on it and everyone's mame who would be performing with him.

"(Y/N). I don't know what to say. I love it. And I love you." Shawn jumped to hug you.

"I love you too Shawn."

*
*
*
*
Hey, request are closed and imagines will be up soon! Sorry if you've been waiting long but I promise you won't be forgotten. ~Alexis~