Words

Cameron: "Directly to your heart.."

It's 8am and you're not sure why you're up so early. You laid on your back and stared at the ceiling.

"Cam are you awake?"

He rolled over, "Good morning." He smiled then kissed you.

"What do you think about me? I know you like me but will you like me forever? Or is this like a temporary thing?"

"I know nothing is forever but I like you, a lot, and I mean that from the heart." He said while putting his hand on you're heart.

Nash: "The stars sing in the sky.."

Every time you fall asleep there is always this one star outside of your window that's big and blue. It reminds you of Nash's eyes. When you talk to Nash it is so easy to make eye contact because his eyes lur you in. What can you say, being a sucker for blue eyes made it even easier to say yes to going out with him.

Jack J: "What I feel when you're around.."

Have you ever had that feeling of someone lifting your spirits when they walk in a room? Well that's what happens with you and Jack. When he gets home from hanging with his friends or working your heart skips a beat. It doesn't matter if you're happy or sad. He can make you feel like an angel all because of his one step around the corner and in your sight.

Jack G: "Words.."

Jack hasn't said much of anything to you today and you don't know why.

"I'm gonna make some pizza you want some or not?" He asked is a weird tone.

"Why are you talking to me like that?"

"Ok, I guess that's a no." He said while getting up.

"Jack just spill it. What's going on with you?"

"I'm just worried that I don't know maybe I'm not good enough for you and maybe this isn't working out."

"What?" You questioned with watery eyes.

"Do you like me the way I like you (Y/N)?"

"Jack I like you more than words can explain." You saw doubt in his eyes so you got off of the coach and kissed him.

Aaron: "Speak aloud.."

Aaron knew what you were feeling at all times because of how well he knew you. He knew when you were happy, sad, depressed, or nervous. Today he could tell that you were down.

"Hun, you ok?"

"I'm just... nothing I'm fine."

"(Y/N) you can tell me anything." He said while looking in your eyes with his finger under your chin.

You grabbed his hand from you chin and interlocked your fingers. "How long is this gonna last? I mean us. Will be together forever or is this just for fun? I like you a lot and I want you to leave me ok?"

He whipped the tear that dropped from your eye. "Its me and you ok? Forever."

Shawn: "Sing a sweet and simple serenade.."

Shawn walked you to the park to get some fresh air. Of course he brought his guitar incase he ran into some lyric ideas. When you got there both of sat on some swings and watched the sunset on peace while Shawn played his guitar and hummed. Right when you could see the sun going down Shawn took a knee in front of you with his guitar.

"You're are so beautiful to me." He sung while smiling at you.

You smiled back and tackled him off your swing. You straddled him staring in his eyes with the biggest smile on both of your faces.

Carter: "If only I could find a way.."

You and Carter have been together for a long time now and you both had strong feelings for each other. You both knew exactly how each other felt but neither of you could get the words out. You wanted to tell Carter how you felt, but in a creative way. Now it was just time to find out what that way would be.

Matt: "I wanna tell you you're the reason why.."

Matt was leaving to go to spend the day with his brother. But after he left you noticed he left phone charger. You knew it wasn't that big of a deal but he usually takes it everywhere with him so you decided to take it to him.

You walked into the restaurant and walked to Matt. "Hey you left tour charger at home." You smiled and handed it to him.

"Oh my gosh babe you're a life saver! I can't believe I forgot it though. I don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome! Now I'll see you when you get back."

Hayes: "I'm not good with words.."

Hayes was out with his friends to the gym. When he walked in you jumped up and gave him a hug.

"Hey! You're all sweaty!" You said.

"Yeah that's what happens when you work out. Maybe you should try it."

You looked at him.

"Wait that didn't come out right. You're beautiful I just thought you would wanna work out every now and to keep your figure."

"Would you drop me if I was bigger?" You asked.

"Wait no no. What I'm trying to say is look great now and getting exercise won't hurt. I would love you no matter how you look (Y/N)."

"That's what I thought." You said while smiling then giving him a kiss.

Taylor: "Finally confess my love.."

"Hey T, you want me to get you something while I run to the store?" You asked Taylor, while opening the door.

"Do you have to go right now?"

"Well no but I wanted to be back before my show tonight."

"Fine, go." He sighed and put his head down.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Nope. I'll see you when you get back."

You closed the door, put your purse down and sat next to him. "Talk to me."

"I don't know what to say. All I wanna do is spend my time with you. I'm sorry im so crazy about you and can't let you go anywhere alone but I'm in love with you. And love makes me do some crazy things."

Jacob's new EP, A Piece Of Me, is so touching. He is such a unique and amazing singer. If you haven't already go check it out!