His First "I Love You" (Part 2)

Aaron:

"AARON DO YOU WANT ORANGE JUICE OR APPLE JUICE?"

"O-orange juice p-please."

Aaron's cheeks got really swollen a few weeks ago and it scared you a little because you thought he was having an allergic reaction to something. When you took him to the doctors, Aaron was told he had a tooth that needed to be pulled out because it was affecting his mouth and causing his cheeks to swell. Today Aaron is home resting with you because getting a tooth pulled isn't an easy process.

"Here you go baby." You said to Aaron while handing him his much needed juice.

"Thanks hun." Aaron said, barely able to get the words out because of all the pain.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Lay with me?"

You smiled and got under the covers with Aaron.

"Your my life saver (Y/N), I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said while smiling from ear to ear.

Nash:

Nash was out while you were at home laying on the coach in pain and agony. Of course you just had to receive the devil this week and you needed Nash to pick up more tamps. While almost falling asleep you were awoken by a phone call.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N) I have no idea what I'm buying."

You laughed a little, "Ok go to the pads and tamps section and buy the box that I showed you before you left."

"I can't believe you have to deal with this kind of stuff. Like I went to health class and learned why but this just seems like so much."

"Yes. It is. So are you getting them or what?" You said a little snappy.

"I love you. I'll be home soon."

"I love you too."

Cameron:

You and Cameron have had such a long week while you were staying at his old house. Cameron just got his phone back which took forever. You just got a new laptop but broke down as soon as you got it. Sundays are supposed to be a cool, chill day and that's what Cameron promised. He said he would take you out to lunch and he had another surprise place to take you.

Cam pulled out of the parking lot after your lunch at Olive Garden and it was delicious. Now he was driving so far out of town. Then he pulled into this first and you both got out of the car.

He took your hand on too pull you on top of a rock and you saw the prettiest view of the sun.

"This is so beautiful Cameron." You told him.

He sat down next to you on a rock, "I used to come here whenever I needed to clear my head or when I was upset."

You took both of his hands, "So why are we here?"

He looked at you right in your eyes, "I'm here to tell you that I love you and I'm never going to stop."

"I love you so much to babe!" You said while hugging him.

Jack J:

Being with jack meant there was going to be fans and paparazzi that found you in public and stopped you to ask questions or take pictures. Today was a rainy day and you and Jack still wanted to go shopping. He took you to the a shopping center in the city and you walked around with Jack holding an umbrella for you the whole time. But then some fans spotted you two.

"HEY JACK, YOU AND (Y/N) ARE GOALS!" One of the fans yelled out.

"I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HOLD AN UMBRELLA FOR ME!" Another one shouted.

"Thanks for holding that umbrella the whole time." You told Jack.

He looked up at you, "I'd do anything for the people I love."

"I love you too baby." You said whole giving him a huge hug.

Jack G:

Tonight you and Jack were finally having movie night at home. It's been so long since you've had quality time with him alone.

You brought all the snacks to the coach and sat down next to him.

"Wow that's a lot of food." Jack commented.

"Yes Jack I know I'm fat, you don't need to tell me that."

Jack grabbed your hand, "Even if you were any bigger than you are now, I'd still love you like I do right now. Your beautiful and I don't care how much you eat. Food is amazing so we are going to eat all of your together ok?"

"I love you too Jack. Thank you." You snuggled up in the blankets with Jack.