Night Changes

Shawn: "Everything that you've ever dreamed of.."

Everything Shawn has ever dreamed of is coming true right now. His first headline tour is this year. He went from singing covers in his room to performing in venues for hundreds and thousands of people. You are beyond proud of him and can't wait for more opportunities like this to happen.

Aaron: "Doesn't want it to stop.."

Things between you and Aaron are great right now. You're really happy and it feels amazing. Of course everyone goes through their ups and downs but this point in your life is making you experience a feeling you don't want to go away.

Nash: "I've been thinking about it lately.."

As most people already know, Nash is planning to go on tour with his best friends this year. However, there is a bunch of little things that still have to be tweaked before anything is final. You think this a good idea. The chemistry the guys had when they first met is something that doesn't happen to every where you go.

Cameron: "When you wake up.."

You and Cameron are now able to say "I love you" without there being a huge pause in between the conversation. Things are getting pretty serious between the two of you. Your relationship has completed step one. Now, maybe it's time to enter the second phase of being together.

Hayes: "Me and you.."

Hayes is the type of person that can change your mood from bad to good by just being in the room. He makes you smile bigger, laugh more and love harder. Being with him makes you a better person because he brings positivity to your life.

Taylor: "Does it ever drive you crazy.."

Sometimes Taylor can drive you crazy when he screams randomly in public or when he starts doing awkward dances in front of you while you're walking. But when you said yes to being his girlfriend you knew the type of fun, loud person he was. That's why when he starts to drive you crazy you don't calm him down, you laugh and act crazy with him.

Jack J: "It will never change.."

Back then, Jack didn't know he'd be living the life he does right now with millions of fans, a music career, loving friends and family and you. Even though his life has changed drastically, that doesn't mean he's changed. The Jack's have known each other since kindergarten and hearing from Jack G, your Jack is still the same humble Jack he was before.

Jack G: "Driving too fast.."

The fame can sometimes take over your life before you even notice it did so. Having as many fans as the Jack's do and so much great support from their family and friends gives them the opportunity to travel and share their talent with the world. That is a great blessing, but sometimes you and Jack would like to take a step back and slow down time.

Carter: "Nothing to be afraid of.."

Rumors are always spread around from anonymous people everyday. Some things you heard about Carter made you second guess your choice in saying yes  to being his girlfriend. But, the trust and faith you have in Carter takes over what people behind a screen say any day.

Matt: "Heart is beating loud.."

The disconnection you feel when you're not close to or with Matthew is strong, powerful and painful. He takes a big space in your heart and him being away from you is like a hole forming in your heart. You hate coming across as the clingy type but you love Matthew which means no one cant fill the hole except for him.