What sport you play together

Carter: Carter always kept on the low but you found out he played competitive tennis as a child. After you found out he always begged him to play with you. He claimed not to be as good as he once was but you knew he was better than you.

Matt: At a really young age Matt played soccer. Since you worked so hard on soccer during high school and you might be playing in college you needed Matt to practice with you. He was a clown most of the time. Seeing him trip over the ball or try a move but hit himself in the face almost made you die of laughter.

Hayes: When you first saw Hayes you only knew him as the quarterback on your local football team. After you started dating Hayes was still the quarterback. He started working way harder with his game. Since he spent a lot of time practicing you had to practice with him too. You loved when he held your hand and showed you how to get the spiral on your throw.

Taylor: Not many people understood how, but Taylor is an amazing basketball player. Watching him play was scary because he never persued a career in basketball he is just that good. When you started dating he always took you to the gym and put up shots with you. He loved to show you how to get perfect form and beat you in one on one.

Jack J: Jack was attracked to you first when he came to your school softball game. Then when he asked you out he was so supportive of your career. Almost every weekend he would take you to a batting cage or a field to help you pitch or bat. Watching him be catcher for you was so cute.

Jack G: Sometimes people would say you were born in the water. It didn't matter where you were you were always looking to get wet. Swimming was just one thing that could calm you down or make you happy. Jack always said you were his little mermaid.

Shawn: Born and raised in Canada, Shawn of course was around hockey a lot. After you started dating you didnt want a long distance relationship so you visited Shawn whenever you could. Even though hockey wasn't your favorite sport there was nothing wrong with doing something Shawn liked.

Aaron: Your dad always took you to golf courses when he went to play with his old man friends. After you and Aaron started dating you finally had someone to entertain you while playing with your dad and his friends.

Cameron: Neither of you played vollyball but it was so much fun when you played together. Even though you weren't as good as you wished to be it didn't matter. Cameron loved watching you play. He thought you were cute when you grunted while serving the ball. He thought you in the spandex shorts was even cuter.

Nash: Lacrosse was a sport both of you liked to play a lot. You learned a few of your moves from Nash when you started dating. But of course you were a little better than he was because you were actually captin of the girls lacrosse team.