What He Likes To See On You

Cameron: In Cameron's mind hats were very attractive. He liked to see you wear beanies, fedora's, snapbacks and more. It was good that you knew how to work them all.

Nash: For some reason Nash loved when girls wear long socks and skirts. It was good that that's actually what you liked to wear too. He loved when he added the nerd glasses to the outfit.

Matt: Matt loves to wear tank tops and so do you. In the summer you both had on tank tops all the time. Everytime you visited a foreign place together you bought a tank top.

Carter: A lot of the time you liked to impress Carter with nice outfits. But even though he appreciated you looking nice he also like you in sweats and a messy bun. He thought if you're comfortable than that's good enough for him.

Hayes: You already knew that Hayes liked to see you work out so when you wear your basketball shorts and spandex he falls head over heels. He likes to see his girlfriend get strong and have abs.

Taylor: Taylor has shoes for days. That was one of the first things you noticed when you started dating him. When he got to know you a little better he realized you had a little shoe game yourself.

Jack J: Since Jack was a goofy person he didn't mind seeing you in goofy clothes. Surprisingly halloween costumes were his favorite outfit on you. It made him laugh which you loved to see.

Jack G: Jack loves classy girls. Nice dresses and skirts on girls is what Jack likes. But if they are too short then that's not attractive. He wants you to keep all that for him.

Shawn: To be honest Shawn just liked to see you to switch up your outfits a little. There wasn't anything specific he wanted you to wear because you look great in everything.

Aaron: There wasn't a special outfit or accessory Aaron liked to see. All Aaron wanted to make sure is that you were wearing a smile. He couldn't ask for any more than that.