Apologies (Part 1)

Nash: In the car, you were speeding to you and Nash's shared home. Then you swung the front door open and slammed it behind you. When you got to the bedroom you instantly changed your clothes, locked the door and laid on your bed.

After waking up from your unexpected nap, you walked downstairs. You turned the corner to sit on the couch, but you were surprised to see Nash. Since you were still angry, you turned back around and tried to walk back upstairs. All until Nash pulled you back around.

"(Y/N), please don't ignore me."

"Maybe you need a taste of your own medicine."

"You know I don't mean to ignore you. It's hard being me sometimes. Trying to answer everyone back isn't as easy as you think."

"But im your girlfriend. I thought you would always make time for me."

"Babe I'm trying. You being mine is something new. I'm still learning how to be there for you. Just don't give up on me, ok?"

"Well your just lucky I like you." You smiled while Nash carried you upstairs.

Cameron: Frustrated and angry, you had to kick through all of Cameron's clothes on the floor just to get out of bed. The room smelled like a boys locker room. It was like you didn't even live there. But instead of cleaning up the mess like you usually do, you left everything there, got in the shower and treated yourself to lunch.

Carrying a few bags in the house from Urban Outfitters, a sweet, surprising smell hit you. When you looked in the kitchen there weren't any dirty dishes in the sink. "Cameron!" You yelled looking for answers.

"Im upstairs!" He yelled back.

Running up the stairs, you turned the corner to the bedroom and saw the hallway clear of smelly clothes. "Oh my gosh Cameron did you clean?" You asked while opening the door to the room.

"Let's just say the smell smacked some sense into me." He laughed while taking your bags.

"It smells so good and looks so good. Im super proud of you baby!"

"Yeah, that's not going to happen again. I went through a boy phase, but it's all under control now."

You grabbed his hand pulling him closer, "Well good, you're hotter when you smell nice."

Taylor: On the car driving back home from the Mexican take out 10 minutes away, you were still shocked and disappointed in how Taylor was treating you.

Struggling to open the front door, you put the food on the table. Then you grabbed Taylor's box and put it next to him, even though he didn't want anything. You immediately left him alone again and walked into the kitchen to eat by yourself.

At your second to last bite you heard Taylor come in the room and you saw him sit in the chair next to you. Ignoring him because your back was turned to him, he put his hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N)?" He said.

You turned around, "What?" You said sharply.

He saw that angry look in your eye, "Oh come on. Are you mad now?"

"No way babe. Everything is fine and dandy. You can go back to being depressed and rude now."

"Please don't be mad ok? I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean to take that out on you. It's just I'm so unsure of everything that's going on and I don't know how to handle it. I'm not sure what I want anymore."

You put your hand on his cheek, "It's ok Tay. I just want to be there for you. And you know what you want and that's to make yourself, your fans, and me proud.

Hayes: Now that you and Hayes were finally in the car going home, you could finally ask him why in the world your just so 'embarrassing.' All you did was ask to go home. Why didn't he just leave with you when you asked?

"So what was your problem back there?" You turned to Hayes.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Ha, sometimes I just can't take you anywhere." He chuckled.

"Look if your gonna be rude then you can pull over and I'll walk the rest of the way."

Hayes pulled over, "Well, here's your stop."

You swung open the door but Hayes grabbed you back. "(Y/N) if I really made you mad I'm sorry. I just love parties and I'm sorry for making you come."

"That's not the point. The point is if you don't want me around your friends than you obviously are ashamed of me."

He instantly kissed you. "I'm not ashamed, I just knew you didn't want to come so I didn't want to have you around them to make you go crazy. Can you please forgive me?" He said while smiling.

You laughed then kissed him back, "Yes Hayes."

Jack G: Jack ran in front of you, "(Y/N) wait. I swear I didn't mean for this to happen! I don't know how I forgot but I did and I-"

"Jack stop apoligizing. I understand what happened."

"Ok good."

"Now I'm gonna go pack my stuff because I realize you don't have time for a relationship and that's ok. I wish you the best."

Jack stepped in your way again, "What? Are you really going to leave me because I forgot one thing? I really am sorry. You can't just leave. I still want to be with you and you know that." He grabbed both of your hands and interlocked your fingers. "Don't you want me too?"

You wiped away a tear, "Of course, I'll always want you."

"So can you stay with me?" He said while laying his forehead on top of your head.

"Ok."