Classic

Matt: "This world might have gone crazy.."

Being Matt's official girlfriend made a whole bunch of his fans freak out. They didn't know how to respond. Each and every one of his fans wanted him to choose them. Sometimes you felt like you weren't good enough for him just because of the pressure. But in his sweet voice you could always hear him in your head saying, "There are plenty of girls out there I could have. The fact that I choose you makes me happy when I wake up because I know that I made the right choice."

Jack J: "When I just want to make you smile..."

Jack always made you laugh no matter the situation. Even though you hated your laugh Jack thought it was one of your best features. It lite up the room with your beautiful smile.

Shawn: "Write a song for you like this..."

Shawn was the best singer you've ever met. You were his number one fan. Sometimes you too would sing together in the car just because. The best day of your life was when Shawn sang to you his own song that he made to ask you will you be his girlfriend.

Taylor: "Thinking I was born in the wrong time..."

So much hate was always being thrown at Taylor for no reason. You both thought it was a good decision to share to the world you were dating. You hated to see him get down because of the hurtful comments. You knew you liked him a whole lot but you questioned if he felt the same sometimes.

Jack G: "Imma pick you up in a cadillac like a gentlemen bringing glamour back..."

Jack treated you like a queen. He believed you deserved the best. Buying you gifts was one way he knew how to show you you're the one for him and there is no one else.

Hayes: "Living in a world gone plastic.."

At such a young age, all people were worried about is how they looked. Hayes wasn't always interested in how girls looked. A lot of times he didn't know who was real and who was fake. To Hayes it mattered who you are on the inside. That's when he noticed you, someone with personality.

Aaron: "They don't make you like they used to..."

Aaron has been having dating trouble. The girls he has been with in the past all were the same. They just wanted to have him and not be with him. But from the first time he saw you, Aaron felt a connection to you. As he got to know you he realized your not like all the others.

Cameron: "I wanna kiss you like Prince.."

Now that you and Cameron were dating for 6 months you know he has the softest lips. Every time your lips meet its like your first kiss together all over again.

Carter: "Oh four thousand roses..."

Carter loved to give you flowers. Whenever you two were on your anniversary or any special occasion he brought you roses. White, red, yellow, or pink you knew Carter was going to have them for you and only you.

Nash: "Anything for you don't notice..."

Nash noticed a bunch of little things you do that you don't even notice. Things like making a certain face when you play video games or tapping your foot when you get nervous. He smiles when you do that stuff because it's one of the many reasons he loves you.