Cheerleader

Carter: "my queen cause she stay strong.."

A lot of people have been accusing Carter of a lot of awful things that he doesn't deserve. Teens make mistakes all the time, it just so happened Carters mistake is going to be blown out of proportion because he's famous. Through this rough time Carter need you the most and you've been as strong as you can. Trying to take his mind off of everything going on and just taking a deep breathe is just some thing you try to do for him at this point.

Matt: "she gives love and affection.."

Matt is such a sweet heart and its so hard to get mad at him because he's such a goofball. Being with him and in love with him is so easy to do because he's like a stuffed animal, a dinosaur of course. You just want to hug him and kiss him all day because he's just so cute!

Taylor: "always right there when I need her.."

Sometimes Taylor had so much going on at one time that he literally moves 1,000 miles per hour and won't stop until everything is done. Today he is taking a lot of merch to his concert, buying a birthday present for his brother, and getting his hair cut before the show. He left so early that you know he didn't eat anything so you thought why not bring him lunch.
You walked into the barber shop and found him with his eyes closed waiting for the barber to be done. You sat in front of him and waited for him to open his eyes. When he did, he automatically smiled and kissed you for knowing exactly what he needed.

Hayes: "I think that I found myself a cheerleader.."

During the summer all athletes have heavy traning while its off season so they don't get out of shape when the season starts back up. Even though Hayes has only been going to scrimmages and practices you've been at every one cheering him on and taking videos for him to watch later. Hayes has been so grateful for you because not all girls enjoy watching sports.

Jack J: "do you need me.."

Jack is such an independent guy that sometimes he doesn't need anyone's help. Tonight he was packing and you went into the bathroom to help pack his toiletries but he already had it done. So then you decided to grab his favorite shirt out of the closet but it wasn't there.

"Hey Jack, you need any help?" You aksed hoping he'd say yes.

"Nope, I think I got got everything. But thanks." He said with a smile.

You frowned and sat down.

"Don't be so sad. Im not staying that long."

"I'm not sad about you leaving, I'm just disappointed that I'm a useless girlfriend."

"(Y/N) come on, you're not useless just cause you couldn't help me pack this one time. I wouldn't have fell in love with you of you were useless."

Jack G: "walks like a model.."

Today you and Jack finally have a day to yourselves so Jack decided he wanted to go go-kart racing. You put on your camo jeans, white tank top, and black converse. When you came downstairs Jack looked at you funny.
"You don't like it?" You asked back thinking he was disapproving your outfit.

"No, I love it. I've never seen you look so edgy before. Its hot!" He replied.

You smiled and walked out the door knowing Jack was watching.

Aaron: "grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle.."

A while ago you and Aaron were watching t.v and you remembered Aaron saying he wished he had more long sleeve shirts. Today you finally made time to go to the store by yourself and buy him some. When you got home you put the bag on the bed and waited for him to wake up. About 30 minutes later you were downstairs watching t.v and Aaron ran to you and hugged you super tight.

"Thank you so much for the shirts baby. You know exactly what I like."

"No problem honey. I'm so glad you like them."

Shawn: "do you think I'm pretty.."

After a long day of buying food and appliances for the house, you and Shawn were pooped. You both went upstairs and got ready for bed after putting the groceries away. You sat in front of your mirror, taking off your makeup and noticed how fast your face changed.

"Shawn, do you think I look the same without makeup?"

"No love, you're an all natural beauty."

Nash: "you're the only girl for me.."

Today Nash had meet and greet all day so you decided to make him dinner because you knew he'd be hungry.

"How'd everything go today?" You asked while getting you two something to drink.

"It was amazing as always. But, I noticed something also."

"And what was that?"

"When I hung out with a few of my fans they all were so beautiful and so nice. You're so different. You didn't fall in love with me from the jump. But you learned how to love me and I'm so happy with that.

Cam: "the right selection.."

Sometimes you and Cam like to look at each others twitter feed and see what goes on. Cam noticed you followed a "female struggles" page so he started to stalk it.

"(Y/N), all these tweets don't sound anything like you," he chuckled.

"I know right! I just follow them because I wanna pretend like I'm basic," you said.

"Well I'm glad your not like the rest because being an original is better."