The Break-up (Part 1)

*just want to tell everyone this is not realistic, nor am i trying to insult you or the boys. this is all fictional and made just to add to the book, thank you.*

Jack G: You and Jack were finally having a lazy day. While you were cuddling and watching a movie, you got a phone call from your friend for years now John. You usually answer but this time you let it ring because you knew exactly what he was calling about.
Jack noticed you silenced your phone, "babe I can pause it if it's an emergency."
"No no no, I'm sure it's nothing. Plus I'm spending time with you." You lied with a fake smile. Then you got two text from John, and Jack saw that too.
"(Y/N), seriously just answer him is-"
"JACK PLEASE ALRIGHT! I just want to watch this movie and go to sleep."
"What's is wrong with you?"
You liked away and tears started filling your eyes. You sat up and cleared your throat while Jack paused the movie. You grabbed his hands, "Ok umm, when I was at John's house hanging out just us, we were talking and laughing about when we were kids and he kissed me..but the problem is I um, I didn't stop it. I-I'm so sorry-"
Jack pulled away from you and went upstairs. When you heard the door shut, your heart broke and tears rushed faster then you could actually say sorry.

Jack J: You had just finished shopping with your friends for girls night out and when you got home you saw Jack sitting at the dinner table. You put your stuff next to the stairs and walked over to Jack and kissed him on the cheek.
"Hey love," you said. You looked at his face and noticed he didn't even look up to say hi back. "Jack, what's up?"
He took a minute to reply as if his words couldn't come out. "I cheated on you," he whispered.
You looked at him in the eyes because you heard exactly what he said. "C-come again?"
"I was out with the guys and I drink a little more than usual and there was this girl in our section who I danced with, then things lead to another and it didn't mean anything I-"
You backed away from him as tears ran down your face.
"(Y/N) I swear it meant nothing," he grabbed your hand as his eyes started to water. "I know you're mad but please believe I love you. I will do anything to fix this I swear. I'm so sorry."
"We're done." You grabbed your keys and slammed to door as you stormed out.

Matt: As you were laying on Matt's chest checking your twitter, you saw a picture of Matt and a fan. Those pictures are usually cut but this one was a little too touchy.
"This is a really close picture huh?" You showed him.
"Oh yeah, I remember that haha. Those girls were something."
"Wish your hand wasn't so low on her butt."
"Awww come on (Y/N), don't start with that again. You know how I feel about you and my fans."
"Yes I do but I'm starting to think there's no boundaries for your fans. If I'm your girlfriend than you can't possibly think me seeing you touch other girls inappropriately is ok."
"Hey, if you wanna control me you mind as well put a chip in my neck and use a controller for my every move."
"So is that what you're gonna do for the rest of our relationship? Pretend everything I say is a joke?"
"Are you gonna question everything I do and be a second mom?"
"Matthew I'm serious. If you're not gonna take me serious than how are we supposed to work? I'm trying to talk to you and-"
"Look, can we talk about this another time?"
"You know what, there is no other time. I'm leaving."

Carter: Tonight King Bach was having a birthday party at a club and Carter made sure you both attended since he & Bach are good friends.
As the party was going on everyone was dancing and drinking and having a great time. A few minutes ago you left Carter on the dance floor to go see your friend at her table. You sat and talked to her and then she asked about Carter so you went to go get him. You pushed through a few people to get to him and then you stopped. A random groupie was dancing on Carter and then it got worse. She kissed him. And it got even worse because as they were kissing everyone was crowed around taking pictures of them. Then someone spotted you and that's when the make out session stopped and Carter finally realized that you were at the party. He pulled away from the girl but the girl looked at you and smiled. You instantly charged at that girl and grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground and the the party really started. Carter pulled you off of her and then she laughed and stutted away as if she won. You trued to charge at her again but Carter pulled your arm and yelled, "(Y/N) CALM DOWN!"
You stopped and thought about it and realized it was Carter who caused this. You turned around, "We're through."

Nash: "Hey remember that time when I laughed so hard and I snorted my milk through my nose," you laughed.
"Yeah can we-" Nash tried to speak.
"Or what about the time when you pushed me in the pool and I choked on the water," you laughed even louder.
"Oh my gosh that one time when we-"
"(Y/N) can I talk." Nash said sternly.
"I'm sorry."
"I wanted to tell you um...I uh wanted to tell you um.."
"Nash come on, spit it out."
"I can't be with you anymore."
Your head backed up in shock of what you thought came out of Nash's mouth. "What did you say?"
He stood up from the couch and put his hand behind his neck. "Um, before I started dating you I dated my best friend for a long time. We broke up because she left for to live with her dad in Europe. But now she's back and she wants to give it another try." A smile grew on his face. The same smile that he gave you when he first met you.
You stood up and started walking up the stairs, "Get out."
"Wait (Y/N), I'm sorry I want us to still be-"
You knew exactly what he was gonna say which made you even madder, "GET OUT NOW!"