When You're Sick...

Hayes: Usually you don't get sick so both you and Hayes were a little confused on what to do. But you knew the basics of cough syrup, lots of fluid, and stay in bed. Mostly Hayes just did what you asked and held your hand through your time of need.

Taylor: Since you didn't like people to do everything for you, most of the the time Taylor was oblivious to the fact of you being sick. You tried to do your best and just go with it because everyone gets sick so there was no need for you to feel bad for yourself.

Cameron: Somehow Cameron knew everything you needed. He had all the right foods and medicines. He got you magazines and charged your phone for you. Cameron didn't like seeing you so down and under the weather so he did everything he could to help you get better.

Nash: Nash was such a goofball that when you were sick you didn't even notice it. He just kept you laughing and smiling. Sometimes all he had to do was smile and you would laugh. He just had that way of making you happy even when you were sick.

Matt: Most of the time Matt liked to take you wherever he went. It really sucked when you got sick on the road because you didn't want Matt to worry about you when he was meeting fans or performing. You wanted him to have a good time. But he did always check on you because he couldn't help but make sure you were ok.

Carter: It made Carter feel bad when you were sick. Seeing you so grumpy and uncomfortable made him uncomfortable for you. He didn't like how distant you were. Carter wanted to be around even when you were sick because if he can be with you at your greatest then he shouldn't leave you at your worst.

Aaron: For some reason Aaron liked to feed you a lot when you were sick. He brought lots of fruit and snacks. You guessed these he thought it was best for you to eat in order to fight the sickness. One thing he loved to bring was definitely a chocolate milkshake for you two to share, with different straws of course.

Shawn: You loved when Shawn was by your side, but it made you feel bad that when you were sick he had to keep his distance. But as time went on you noticed Shawn didn't care weather you were sick or not, he still wanted to be near you. He let you snuggle with him just like when you were healthy.

Jack G: You wanted to stay inside and just rest while being sick but Jack wanted you to get active. He felt like rest was good but not to the point where you should sleep all day. Jack still wanted to go to the gym and workout with you because he knew you wanted to as well.

Jack J: Jack thought that when you were sick your friends knew what you needed best so he invited them over to help take care of you. They helped cook for you and they brought your favorite movies for everyone to watch. It made you happy that Jack was comfortable around your friends.

Ok guys, Monday was the Sunsation Tour and I literally have no words. Meeting Matt, Tay, Aaron, Carter, Dillon, Daniel & Robert Skye, Jake & Luke Foushee, CJ Holland, Nick Swenson, and Mr. Espinosa was one if the best things that ever happened to me. The whole meet and greet was amazing and all the performances were perfect. They all gave the best hugs ever and oh my gosh I could just cry talking about. I just wish I could keep reliving that day haha!

Magcon Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें