Youtube Challenges

Jack G: Milk makes your teeth and bones stronger, but what does rainbow milk do? Today was a chill day for Jack so you decided to but two gallons of milk, throw blue and pink food coloring in them and do the Rainbow Milk Challenge.

Jack J: Pop Rocks were your favorite childhood candy and you haven't had them in the longest. Jack saw some at a gas station and surprised you with them. When you were a kid you never thought of how many you could fit in your mouth at a time so you invited Jack to to the Pop Rocks Challenge.

Shawn: You never knew if anyone else noticed but Shawn has pretty big cheeks. Its sort of like he's a chipmunk and can store things back there. But since he's never done a challenge video, you thought what would be better then the Chubby Bunny Challenge?

Aaron: Who doesn't love jelly beans? When you and Aaron were at CVS you saw the Bean Boozled jelly beans. Instantly you looked at Aaron and he looked with the same smirk and the same idea.

Nash: For some reason Nash was feeling daring and he wanted to film you and him doing the Cinnamon Challenge. At first you said "NO!" right away. But then you thought, "what the heck" and walked to the kitchen to get the spoons.

Cameron: Cam was getting back on YouTube and he wanted to start fresh with his fans and you. He wanted his fans to know he's still the same fun, loving guy he's always been so he decided you and him do the Dizzy Challenge.

Carter: You and Carter share lots of youtuber friends and you noticed lots of people were playing a game with a shockball. It looked fun to play and you wanted Carter to try it with you by doing the Shockball challenge.

Matt: You have been with Matt for a while and his reactions to almost everything is hilarious. On his channel he wanted to make people laugh so you suggested he show them his reactions to random foods with the What's In My Mouth Challenge.

Taylor: There was an argument going on between you and Taylor that his speed is way greater than yours. You decided to put that to the test and make him do the 7 Seconds Challenge.

Hayes: Since you havent seen a video from Hayes in a while you convinced him to film today. But he insisted that you be in it so you suggested doing the Whisper Challenge. It turned out that you and Hayes can't read each others lips to save your lives.

Does anyone else find Glozell hilarious? Her ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was one of the funniest ones I've ever seen! -Alexis-