On His Birthday. .

Nash: You made sure he knew the day was about him. He was working so hard on being the best boyfriend he could to you. He made sure he was taking care of you. Since Christmas just passed Nash took you to his family's house. To start the day you made a big breakfast with his mom. Then gave him one present which was an outfit from Asphalt Yatch Club. After he got dressed and spent the beautiful day going on mini adventures. Finally, finishing with Nash's favorite dinner cooked by his mom and more presents from the family.

Cameron: You did your best to try and act like you forgot. You didn't wake up early to make him breakfast or tell him about the biggest surprise you have ever thought of. When he woke you up and tried to make you acknowledge it was his birthday you acted so oblivious to his birthday even though you had been together for three years. Towards the end of the day when you got home with angry Cameron. He opened the door for you and after he came in his mouth dropped. On your table was a candle lite dinner with a banner about that said Happy Birthday Cam. All around his chair lay presents and rose petals.

Aaron: Knowing Aaron wanted to spend his special day with his family and close friends you and his mom planned out a special party. You made sure to invite all his family so he could see them again. It was hard going on magcon tours and not getting to see his family as much he liked. Watching him laugh with his cousins and dance with his nephew was the cutest thing.

Shawn: He didn't want to wait another minute to see and meet Ed Sheeran. So much hard work was put into getting those tickets. He was so happy that you got them for him. Watching him sing to each and every song with Ed was so much fun. Shawn quickly got speechless when you both met Ed backstage. But Ed had heard about Shawn and wanted to hear his voice. Shawn's face got so red but he sung perfectly of course.

Taylor: Ten days before valentine's day you planned to give Taylor an early surprise. For valentine's day you already knew you were going to get him a new chain with both of your initials on it. But for his birthday you needed to get something bigger, something he wouldn't expect. You did the usual, nice breakfast, nice lunch, but you were going to take him out to dinner. After you finished getting dressed and did your hair you walked downstairs to het in the car. Taylor asked for the keys to car so you dug in your purse to hand him the keys to his new 2015 Bentley Continental GTC.

Hayes: You were so excited to spend the day with Hayes at Kings Dominion. Of course all the guys were coming and there would be fans there. But Hayes didn't know that you had a special surprise in store for him. After a few rides you knew Hayes would get hungry and want to stop somewhere. So instead of just doing the normal sit down-eat-leave lunch you had a few fans come with all the guys to throw Hayes a party. When he saw the huge banner with 'Happy 14th Birthday Hayes' on it his face was stunned. He had so much fun partying with his fans. He was so thankful that you wanted him to interact with his fans instead of getting jealous.

Matt: Fourth of July just passed and you were even more excited for Matt's birthday. You were throwing him a surprise birthday party at his house with all his family and friends there. You made him stay at your house the night before his birthday that way he wouldn't see any streamers or confetti. All day you were driving him around to his favorite restuarants and stores to keep him occupied before the party. After he was whining because he wanted dinner, you drove him to his house. You held his hand and dragged him inside. When he hit the lights so many people popped out to yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!" When it was dark enough, to end the party you took Matt's hand and showed him the sky which had his name written in leftover fireworks.

Carter: Carter told you before he didn't want anything big this year. You respected that so instead of throwing his big surprise party you took him out to breakfast, then to the mall and then go karting. At the end of the day he said he wanted to see the guys just for little which you already knew he was going to say. So, you secretly told the guys to wait at his house with dinner. It wasnt a big party but you wanted to do something a little big just because you thought he deserved it.

Jack J: You haven't seen Jack in so long because you went to different colleges. But this weekend you were so excited to see him. You asked a few of his friends where his room was and you set up an after school snack of his favorite food. When he walked in and saw you he immediately grabbed you for a hug. Some tears escaped your eyes. That was the longest hug you ever shared. You shared the longest kiss after you told him you were staying the whole weekend.

Jack G: You spent the entire week in Panama with Jack. Knowing that he loves the beach there was no better idea in your head. The flight there was long but Jack made you laugh and smile the whole ride. You could tell he was having a good time. The weather was amazing and the people were so nice. On the last night there you and Jack got together with a few fans on the beach let go lanterns. It was beautiful.

Magcon Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें