So Good

Jack G: "Girl tell me how you feel..."

You had trust issues when you met Jack. Now that you were dating him he expected you to talk to him and say how you feel. It was hard to explain certain things and your feelings because you never knew if someone was actually listening and cared.

Jack J: "I'll have you living life like you should.."

One thing Jack hates the most is having the worst things happen to good people. Of course Jack thought you were a good person. When you told him some of your life struggles he felt terrible. He told you, "If you stay with me I will treat you like my queen and those hard times will be behind us in the past."

Nash: "Pack your bags real good baby cause you'll be gone for a while.."

Nash and you both loved to travel a lot. Since Nash was so busy he sometimes had to travel without you. Of course he took pictures but you never really felt like you were there with him. But Nash always told you, after you guys got married it would be you and him traveling the world with no interruptions.

Cameron: "I see us on the beach down in Mexico.."

You and Cameron were definitely in love. He felt like the perfect couple with you. You both planned your whole life out together. One thing Cameron always wanted to do with you is sit on the beach with you. The sun, the water, and the both of you having an amazing time. Just the two of you.

Taylor: "She says that I'm her favorite..."

And you did. He took such good care of you. He bought you nice things and treated you like you were basically his wife already because that exactly what you planned on.

Hayes: "We ain't got to rush we can take it slow.."

Being so young Hayes and you wanted to act as if you loved each other. Sometimes you would even say it to each other but never really knew what it meant to love somebody. You both knew you liked each so instead of trying to grow up too fast you just took life at it's pace together.

Aaron: "Tonight is picture perfect so smile..."

Sometimes you were insecure about how you looked. Sometimes you were confident. Either way Aaron was always there to lift you up. Tonight he was going to take you out for dinner just because. Before you left he had a guy take a picture of you to in front of a beautiful fountain. Even though you didn't want to take the picture you knew tonight was perfect so why not smile.

Shawn: "Anything you want it's yours.."

You've always dreamed of having nice things and being one of those girls to get everything they wanted. Shawn knew how you wanted to be treated so he spoiled you as much as he could. With him everything you wanted really could be yours.

Matt: "You can put your feet up and be my señorita..."

Matt and you always liked to be cuddled up and comfortable. One thing Matt loved about you is that you weren't afraid to be yourself. Seeing you in sweatpants and a messy bun made him feel happy because he knew you were comfortable around him.

Carter: "You said you never had it so good..."

Before Carter you were used to boys treating you like crap. Your feelings being hurt and your heart being broken wasn't anything new. But as your relationship grew stronger you noticed he wasn't with you to hurt you. He actually liked you.