How He Ask For You To Be His Girlfriend

Matt: You were so tired from your 2 mile run. All you wanted to do was eat and fall asleep in your boyfriend Matt's arms. When you walked in the door you smelled a familiar smell. You walked in the kitchen and got a water out of the fridge. As you turned around you saw a wrapped taco that said "Will you be mine?" A warm hand was placed on your waist. Matt said in the softest voice you have ever heard, "So how about babe, will be my girlfriend?" The biggest smile came from your face, "As long as this taco is for me." Matt nodded his head and opened the taco for you to eat.

Carter: As you were walking home you got a text from Carter asking you to meet him at his house for a surprise. You gave a light knock and Carter opened the door and hugged you. He lead you into the living room to sit on the couch. "So what's up hun?" you asked him. "I bought you and I a sweatshirt today" he replied. From behind his back came your favorite colored sweatshirt that read "My heart belongs to him" with an arrow pointing to the right. His said "My heart belongs to her" with an arrow pointing to the left.

Hayes: You were sitting at home bored watching netflix waiting to do something. A vibration interrupted the focus of your eyes on the screen. You looked down at your phone and saw a text from Hayes. It read, "Hey u wanna meet at the spot?" You replied as fast as you could with an excited yes. When you walked in you and Hayes' favorite ice cream shop you saw him in the back with his ice cream and a cone of your favorite flavor in the other hand. You walked towards him taking your cone but Hayes pulled away saying, "If you take this ice cream then that means you will also take me as your boyfriend."

Taylor: It was so hot outside so Taylor took you to a creek behind his house. He jumped in right when you arrived. You didn't have a bathing suit so you were confused on how you were going to get in. Then you noticed he didn't have a bathing suit either so you left on your shorts but took off your shirt leaving you in your bra. The water felt so good on your hot skin. Floating around Taylor grabbed your foot to scare the crap out of you. When he came above water his face was an inch from yours. "You can consider yourself my girlfriend now."

Shawn: You and Shawn were in his backyard playing around with his guitar. Shawn jumped up and said "Hey wow look at that sunset.". The sunset mesmerized your eyes. When you turned around to find Shawn you heard him start to play U Girl by Austin Mahone. After he was done he said "I would be honored if you would be my U Girl."

Aaron: It was time for your family dinner of the week, lucky you. At the table you were on your phone until your mom brought out your plate. Halfway through the meal a knock came at your door. Of course no one else was gonna get it so you dropped your fork and opened the door. Aaron was standing there with flowers in one hand and his phone in the other. When he looked up at you he gave you the biggest smile and asked if he could come in. Opening the way for him to walk you had no idea what he was doing. Following Aaron you walked in the kitchen where everyone was eating. "Hello Mr.(Y/L/N) I'm sorry for interrupting your dinner but I am here to ask for your permission to date your daughter." Your dad stood, thought for a little then shook Aaron's hand and approved.

Jack J: Tonight was movie night with Jack. He picked out about 10 of your favorite movies. He had popcorn and your favorite snacks and candy prepared for you when you arrived. After two comedies you choose a romance movie. You and Jack were cuddling and a make out session came on. You and Jack looked at each other for a while until he broke the silence, "That could be us but you playing. Please be my girlfriend?" You shook you head while laying a kiss on his cheek.

Jack G: You were at home on your bed with your phone half asleep when you heard noises at your window. The first time you ignored it but then it kept happening multiple times. You got up walking and looking like a zombie. You pushed your curtain over and opened your window to see Jack in your yard. "Hey (Y/N) I know it's late but you have been on my mind all night. I need you to be my girlfriend so I can sleep." Shocked, excited, and a little confused you answered with a quite yes.

Nash: All day you had been driving around with Nash for business. To end the day Nash and all the guys went out to dinner. Sitting at the table with your drink, Nash had been on his phone a lot more than usual. While eating Nash couldn't even look up at you to talk. As soon as you pulled out your phone the lights dimmed down and your favorite song started playing. A waitress came

to bring you unexpected slice of cheesecake. "What's this?" Nash came to your side taking your hand to say "Beautiful girl, will you be my girlfriend?" You got up and jumped in his arms whispering yes in his ear with all the guys cheering in the background.

Cameron: Cam and the guys invited you to come to a park and play ball. Nash, Cam, Shawn, Matt, and you were against Taylor, Carter, Aaron, Jack and Jack. Your team won two out of the three games. Everyone left except you and Cam. He wanted to play you one on one. He said if he won that means he also won your heart. You were playing up to 10 and Cam needed one more shot to win. After he won he picked you up and swung you around. "Yeah yeah you won don't rub it in." you said in a grumpy voice. He smirked at you, "Hey don't be upset you won too." You gave him a big smile, "Your right I won basketball and you get to be my boyfriend!" "What floats your boat love." he said sarcastically.