Imagine #3

This is for dancer0275. I hope you enjoy. If your waiting for your imagine please be patient because they are all coming, I promise!

Spring break just ended and now your back in school. You'll be in a building with all of your "favorite" people for 7 hours! Hayes doesn't get to see you too much because your schedules pull you apart. When you guys are together its only 30 minutes for lunch with all of your friends. There's no time to even comprehend what each other has to say. After 4th period you grabbed your lunch box and walked to a lunch table in the cafeteria. You saw Hayes looking for a table so you sat down at an empty table expecting him to join you.

"Is this seat taken?" He walked up and asked you.

"Well I mean I guess you can sit there." You said while smirking.

"You like to play a lot of games don't you Beth?" Hayes said while taking a sip of water.

"Seems like your not up for the challenge." You said as you stole a chip from him and laughed.

"So what? You think just cause your my girlfriend or because you have blue eyes that I love so much, you can just take my food when you please?"

"I like your blue eyes too." You said while batting your eyelashes.

Hayes laughed, "I like you."

You flipped your red hair, "Doesn't everyone?"