Team

Carter: "You know.."

Carter is a great listener. He knows almost everything that goes on with you because he pays attention to you. He doesn't know the answer everything but he always gives you great advice. When you don't understand yourself Carter knows exactly what you need. He might not act like it but he's so sweet inside.

Matt: "Living and moving.."

Even though a lot of people don't know it, Matt has plenty planned for the future. Getting everything altogether is taking a lot of work. However, Matt makes time to live his life with you. He has a great method of balancing his life out and you couldn't be more thankful.

Nash: "We sure know how to run things.."

Nash could be known for his bright blue eyes, his booming vine page, one viral mistake he made, or how inspiring he is to his fans. The fame can be be positive and negative but either way Nash stays on the positive side. Nash still has you, his friends, his fans, and his family to help him get through anything. Nash isn't the president, but to you he sure could run the world.

Cameron: "One palace.."

You and Cameron's relationship has been going on for a long time. You live together, love each other and want to be together forever. Everyday you think about a life with Cameron when you guys are old enough to have kids. One day, your house is going to contain not just you and Cameron, but little ones too. One day, your house is going to hold a family.

Taylor: "Throw my hands up in the air.."

Even though this week be the only concert you can attend for Taylor, you are ready to turn up! There is no thinking about having to leave and say goodbye. Its about Taylor and his friends having an awesome show and you cheering him on. All night your gonna have your hands in the air like you just don't care!

Hayes: "We're on each others team.."

Hayes is a great team player. He's good at lifting his team mates up and being the foundation of a team. His great skills also carry into you and Hayes' relationship. He knows how to be fair and take care of you. People never think of you and Hayes as a mature enough couple but who cares what they think. You and Hayes are a great team.

Jack J: "Goes through the roof.."

Jack and Jack's music is going great. All of their singles have been hits. They've been on tour and performed for a lot of their fans, had some of their songs be number one on iTunes, and have been verified on Twitter with millions of followers. Jack and Jack are killing right now and aren't going to stop.

Jack G: "One hundred jewels.."

Being the spoiled brat that you are, you always persuade Jack that you could never have enough. There is always gonna be something you want. However because Jack works so hard to get you everything you want, you decided to give him a little surprise is some new clothes to add to his wardrobe. When he came home and saw all the bags in your shared room he thought you went shopping. He was excited to see he had new things for a change.

Aaron: "Bring my boys in.."

Just because you're Aaron's girlfriend, doesn't mean he has to hang around you all the time. He has to hang out with his boys sometimes just like you have to hang out with your girls sometimes. The good thing about your relationship is you both know exactly when its time to be away from each other without making the other one feel bad.

Shawn: "Our dreams.."

Since you've known Shawn for a long time you both know a lot about each other. You've known about Shawn's dream of becoming a star since forever. Now to see it all happen is amazing. You've been his best friend through it all and that's why it was your dream to see Shawn become successful too.