Diggin On you

Hayes: "In the park fourth of July.."

Every year your small town would host a firework show for everyone to see. That was when Hayes and you first met. He saw you hanging with all your girls but he couldn't take his eyes off you. You sat next to each other when the show started. He didn't pay much attention because in his mind you were his firework.

Shawn: "Came to relay that you had a thing for me..."

When Shawn first saw he knew that he wanted you. He didn't how to talk to you. Or even know what to say. So he had a a wing man. When you heard from his friend that Shawn wanted to talk to you there was no doubt that you wanted to talk to him too.

Taylor: "I've heard them lines a time or two..."

Taylor was confident when he first talked to you. His friends were around when he started using pick up lines that previous guys already used on you. It kind of turned you off. But he made up for it when he showed his true self when it was just you and him. He became sweet and sincere.

Nash: "It's all I got..."

Too many people were hating on Nash for random things. He felt so alone. Even with all the Magcon family he still felt depressed that so many people wanted to bring him down. But when he found you everything changed. You showed him the positives in life and how much of a great job he was doing and what an amazing person he was. Sometimes he felt like you were all he had.

Jack J: "I want to participate in those silly conversations..."

Jack was the hottest, funniest guy in your school. You thought since he was so funny maybe he found funny girls attractive. The only way to talk to him was to make him laugh in the conversations he was having with his friends. When you saw how much you made him laugh you thought of how much closer you were to actually talking to him, alone.

Matt: "Have no time for new relationships..."

Recently Matt got out of a bad breakup. When you met him you instantly fell for him. He was so sweet, kind, and caring. You felt confident that he liked you as much as you liked him so you tried to get closer to him. Then he explained he wasn't looking for another girlfriend. At this point all he wanted was a friend.

Aaron: "I gotta be in love with someone like that..."

You and Aaron have been together for nine months now. You both recently just told each other you loved each other. When he told you he loved you he explain how much of a sweet, funny, outstanding person you were and how he was meant to be with you.

Jack G: "Could not care less who was there..."

Some people shipped Jack and you as a couple. But of course others felt he was too good for you or you didn't belong together. Sometimes those hate comments got to you. What if you weren't good enough for Jack. It didn't matter what other people thought because Jack always reminded you that he doesn't care what other people say. He knows all he wanted was to be happy and he was happy when he was with you.

Cameron: "This time you have turned me on..."

At a party dancing when you felt two hands on your hips. When you turned around you saw a boy which velvet chocolate hair and beaming brown eyes. You pulled away because he seemed like the same old guys you had been with. But when he smiled at you and pulled you back towards him you gave him a chance.

Carter: "What was it in life that made me fall for you?"

Being with Carter was amazing. But he was amazed of how well the both of you clicked. He fell for you so easily and fast. He knew that he liked you but he couldn't pick one thing about you to explain why you were the one for him.