Not A Bad Thing

Matt: "Is it too much to ask..."

You and Matt were like peas in a pod. Having so much in common with him was just one of the many reasons he fell for you. You were very nonchalant in the relationship because you were so comfortable with Matt. Sometimes he worried about you because he felt he was asking to much from you when he wanted you to be his girlfriend. You already knew what you were getting yourself into so you had to keep reminding him that being with him was worth all of the stress.

Carter: "But I could be that guy.."

At the beginning you never thought Carter would end up being with you. You always felt to insecure to be with someone like him. Of course you dreamed of having a perfect boyfriend but Jesus sent an angle when you met him. Carter meant a lot to you. Maybe he was the one you were going to spend the rest of your life with.

Jack J: "I know people make promises all the time then they turn right around and break them.."

Even though Jack was probably the best boyfriend you ever had it was hard for you to trust. Being in a relationship period was hard for you. When you looked back at your life you started to remember people made so many promises to and never kept their word. Constantly Jack had to remind you he wasn't going to bring back the past. The future held good things when you were with him. That was a sign that trusting him was a good decision.

Jack G: "Spend all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free..."

In Jack's mind buying a girl gifts was mandatory. Buying you clothes and jewelry was must. But that just wasn't who you were. You liked the nice things but it doesn't take presents to amaze you. Just being with Jack and knowing that he loves you is good enough. He doesn't have to buy your love because love doesn't cost a thing.

Nash: "All I want from you is to see you tomorrow.."

In your head you and Nash's relationship was basically long distance. With all the traveling he was doing and some of your own trips it was hard to keep in touch. Skype, pictures, and videos helped a little but nothing beat seeing Nash in person.

Cameron: "Cause baby your worth it.."

To be with the Cameron Dallas was probably one of the best things that ever happened to you. He was your best friend and one of the most sincere, caring people you have ever met. All the pressure from his fans, family, and yourself was always stuck in your head. But a lot of times you had to remember if you weren't worth it then why would he pick you.

Shawn: "Your dreams come true with me.."

That's all Shawn ever wanted to do for you is to make your wildest dreams come true. He wanted to make you happy. Seeing you smile made him want to smile. Seeing you sad motivated him to do even more for you because a smile on your face made his world keep spinning.

Aaron: "And if you fall you'll always land right in these arms.."

No doubt you and Aaron were in love. There was no one else you would ever want to be with. And Aaron felt the same way. You were on cloud nine when you were with him. You knew through thick and thin Aaron had your back. If you ever fell from cloud nine Aaron would be there to catch you in the stars.

Hayes: "Now how about I be the last voice you hear tonight..."

Hayes was a protective boyfriend. He always made sure you were taken care of and no one was trying to hurt you. It was the cutest thing. He always made sure you knew someone out there loved you and that someone was him.

Taylor: "It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me..."

Trouble Taylor was a name people made for him. You were always cautious about being with Taylor. People tried to put bugs in your ear about how Taylor was going to break your heart or cheat on you. It got really annoying because by now you knew the type of person Taylor was and hurting people was not in his vocabulary. Blocking people out and falling in love with Taylor wasn't a bad thing after all.