Tides

Nash: "Got nowhere to go.."

For once Nash had nothing to do today and you could finally have some fun together. He took you to laser tagging! Some of the guys tagged along and you wanted to be on a different team than Nash because you wanted your team to beat his!

While sneaking around alone lookimg for people to tag you turned the corner and ran into Nash. You were so startled so you stood there staring at him.

"There's nowhere to run now (Y/L/N)," he said.

You smiled. And before he could grab his gun you had already tagged him.

"Better luck next time Grier," you shouted while running away.

Cameron: "Don't worry.."

Lately you and Cameron have been very distant. It's starting to scare you. It's making you think he's getting bored of you, or maybe you are getting bored of him. You guys just don't know what to say to each other.

"(Y/N)?" Cameron said.

"Hey, I know what your going to say. And I want you to know that I still love you and what we are going through right now I hope we can fix. But if you don't want to I understand," you broke to him.

"Oh, babe, no way. I don't want to break up either. I wasn't us to with though this. You mean too much to me. I can't just let you go because of something small like this."

You moved closer to him, "did I say I loved you yet?"

"Have I told you I loved you yet?"

Matt: "Never know what life's got in store.."

Every morning Matt wakes you up for school. This morning you thought he forgot because it was 15 minutes past the time you get up. But Matt wasn't sleeping next you. So you quickly got up to see if he was downstairs.

"MATT? YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!" you yelled around the house looking for him.

"(Y/N) come in the kitchen!" he hollered back.

Your eyes grew so big. In front of you standing was the man that coached the soccer team of your dreams.

"Good morning (Y/N). I've seen some videos of you playing on some social media lately and I wanted to personally invite you to come kick around with the girls next Saturday. Now I'm gonna have to excuse myself but here's my card and I'll have my people call you with the rest of the information."

Carter: "Wash away with the tides.."

This weekend has been extremely out of control. Sadly there was a death in your family and of course no one can control that. But thanks to an amazing family awesome friends, and the most caring boyfriend in the world you got through the process.

While you were walking with Carter into Taylor's house you said you forgot your phone and ran back to the car. Even though you had your phone in your back pocket you had to make up an excuse you for not tearing in front of everyone. So you teared up in the car. And after 15 minutes of still sitting in the car crying tears started falling even harder. But then the passenger door opened and you saw Carter next to you. He started up the car.

"Carter what are you doing I was just about to come in," you lied again.

"We're leaving."

"No really I'm fine we can go in now."

"Hey you don't always have to be strong. Just sit back and relax your mind. Everything is gonna be alright."

Shawn: "Life is so much more.."