Slow Motion

Aaron: "when I saw you walking out the door.."

Aaron had invited you to go out to one of his family outings to dinner. You assumed you would be eating somewhere nice so you put on a high-low floral dress with wedges. Aaron texted you and said he was pulling up so you opened the door to step down the step and close the door. When you turned to see Aaron his eyes were big & he looked scared.

"Hey, you ok?" You asked.

"You look stunning (Y/N)."

"Why thank you," you said while smiling extra big because Aaron was making you feel so beautiful.

Shawn: "stay here.."

Your alarm woke you and Shawn up at 10am because you had to get home before your parents came back from their annual Hawaii trip. You got up and went to the bathroom while Shawn sat up and wiped his eyes. You came back, picked up your shoes and then leaned over to give Shawn a kiss goodbye. Not only did Shawn kiss back, but he pulled you back down on the bed. You started laughing but didn't want to let out of his bear hug because it felt so good. You'll just tell your parents you stayed at a friends house and lost track of time.

Nash: "give you something that you won't regret.."

Your's and Nash's relationship has been going on for almost three years now and your anniversary is coming up. Every year you go to the same ice cream shop where you both met for the first time. Last night you and Nash were talking and he mentioned something about switching up the plans this year but you fell asleep so you decided to bring it up while you were eating breakfast.

"So our anniversary is coming up. You excited?" You asked him.

"Yeah actually I am because this year we're gonna spend a week in the Dominican Republic!" He said so excitedly.

"Oh my gosh Nash! Are you serious? Wait why? I mean not why but why did you choose such an expensive place?"

"Baby, I can't keep taking to an ice cream shop for our anniversary. We need to get out and explore together and make memories else where. I want to experience this place for the first time with you."

Cam: "we can take our time.."

You and Cam have been living together for a while now and all your friends and family keep talking him popping the "big question" or when was your "first time" with him. To be honest, you don't want to rush into anything. You and Cameron are both in love with each other but your young and there's nothing wrong with taking things slow. Thinking about all the pressure kept you from sleeping and Cam started to notice something was wrong.

While you were tossing and turning he put his hand on your shoulder, "What's the matter love?"

"Are you a virgin?" You said so bluntly.

He chuckled, "What?"

"You wanna wait until you get married right, because I do and I don't want to rush anything with you."

"(Y/N), in not sure what this is about but if you're worried about is rushing things you don't have to be scared. I'm not going to push into anything you don't want to do because I love you to much. When you're ready then I'm ready."

Taylor: "I just wanna see you dance.."

Taylor is a party boy and he likes to turn up. You like to turn up too, just not as much. Tonight Taylor needed you to show up to one of his friends party's with him. You weren't too sike about it but you do anything to make Taylor happy, just like he does for you.

Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Boy" came on and of course you were expected to dance. Taylor grabbed your hand inviting you out but you politely shook your head no with your drink in your hand. He came up to you and gave you the puppy dog face so you had to go dance. As you got into the groove everybody stated cheering you and Taylor on and you realized how good of a time you were having thanks to Taylor. All he wanted was to see you dance and it turns out to be one of the highlights of your night.

Hayes: "slow motion.."

Since Hayes and you are out of school for summer break and he's not on tour, you actually have time to spend a day together. Hayes was getting adventurous so he brought you outside to climb trees. You were on your phone taking pictures of the sky but Hayes had an unusually good idea.

"We should take a show motion video of us doing flips and post it with the hashtag goals."

You agreed, got out of the tree and set your phone up to take the video.

When you looked back at the video after you posted it you saw how happy and Hayes were at the end and it made your heart warm up because the littlest things can make you both have such a good time.

Jack J: "let your hair down.."

Whenever your stressed out or just need a break, everyone can tell because you leave your down and let it get as messed up as you please. Today just wasn't your day because you received two parking tickets and somebody else's meal when you went to Burger King. When you got home you sat at the table sighing, while staring at your tickets, and Jack walked in.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked while kissing you on the cheek. But then he saw what you were looking at and looked in your eyes. He got up and took your hair out of your bun. Then he held his hand out. "Let's go watch a movie."

You gladly took his hand while he lead you to the coach.

Jack G: "waiting on me come pick you up.."

In the past, Jack has had a little problem with remembering some of the dates you guys set for each other. Tonight he promised he would be on time but he's already five minutes late. You sat outside on your pourch, waiting for his car to pull up. After 15 minutes, he finally arrived. When he got out of the car he had a skinny black box in his hand.

You stood up and have Jack the death stare. "Glad you could show up," You said sarcastically.

Jack have you hug. "I got you this because I know I'm late... a lot. But I hope that this will make up for everything because I love you."

You opened the box and there was a necklace with a charm and when you opened it, was a picture of you and Jack holding hands on the beach.

Matt: "straight back to the crib.."

Being as though you and Matt are not the type of couple to go out party every night, this dinner your parents invited you both to was so of awkward. Dressing up and standing up straight around a lot of adults just didn't feel right.

"My feet are frozen," you told Matt in the car.

"Believe it or not, these shoes hurt my feet too," Matt laughed.

"I'm still hungry, how about you?"

"Yeah, those finger foods didn't really cut it. We should call some of the guys and have some pizza."

"Hey, that's fine with me. As long as I get to get out of this dress," you sighed in discomfort.

Carter: "something that you won't forget.."

All day Carter sent you on these random trips to stores for him. You didn't really mind but it was awkward that he wanted to be alone all day, away from you.

You grabbed all the bags from the back of the car and rushed into the house because the bags were weighing your arms down. "Carter, I'm back!" He didn't answer so you put all the bags down and walked up to your room. When you opened the door, there were rose pedals on the floor and paper lanterns on the ceiling.

Carter got up from the bed and held both of your hands, "I want you to know that I appreciate you and I want you to enjoy this bubble bath and massage from these helpers. When your done, dinner will be ready. Have fun! Oh, and I love you."